Steelbird Air SBA-1 Matte Full Face Helmet (Black, L)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ISI-approved helmet
- The ventilation of the helmet's upper part uses the air booster system
- Innovative ventilation system is also equipped with an air intake in the chin guard, an air intake in the frontal and top area and two rear extractors recycling air inside the helmet
- Quick release visor mechanism kit
- High impact ABS material shell
- Extra comfort padding with neck protector
Find more top offers on Steelbird
With faster delivery, Amazon trust of easy returns and more, click here.
What is the best fitting Helmet for your safety
1. Measure the circumference of your head approximately one inch above your eyebrows
2. Match the measurement with our size chart & as you wear the helmet over the head, be sure that it fits tightly
3. Remember, if your helmet is not tight enough, it will move around on your head when you least want it to, it can be noisy and let in wind & worst of all, it may come off in a crash
To keep your helmets safe, shop for helmet locks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Steelbird Air SBA-1 Matte Full Face Helmet (Black, L).
|Steelbird||Head Diameter||Head Diameter||Equivalent Sizing in Studds|
|Sizing||(in mm)-Steelbird Air Helmet||(in inches)||(in inches)|
|M||580 (MM)||M (580mm)|
|L||600 (MM)||L (600mm)|
From the manufacturer
Steelbird Hi-Tech India Ltd. (SBHT) was founded on 13th March 1964. SBHT, a flagship company of Steelbird Group of Industries.
To serve all customer segments, there is a wide variety of Helmets manufactured by SBHT in each segment- Open Face, Full Face, Flip-Up Helmets, Flip-Off Helmets, Moto-Cross Helmets, and Carbon Fibre etc. Customised Helmets with anti-scratch, anti-glare and anti-fog visors are fitted as per the requirements of individual customer.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About the product : It's a great helmet and value for money. I already had the same model in blue color and bought another one in black. I've been using the blue one since 1 year. I have no complaints regarding quality. So you can go for it blindly if you have a budget of around ₹1200. 👍
I am using helmets since 2000, this is the best thing I got so far.
I am not saying it's rubbish. But definitely the material used could have been better.
Nevertheless it's stylish. I really don't see any use for the air vents in the front n up top. But it definitely looks cool especially the Matt black.
N if you are thinking whether it would fit in your activa or access etc- It won't.
I think the reason is they have an extra layer of cloth padding (removable ??) but they dont count this in the circumference. So eventually, even if they mention 590MM it may fit only like 570MM.
This helmet also has rubber seals under the visor so when you ride in rain water will not seep into. Its is an excellent product. 3 Stars because it didnot fit me. :)