SteelSeries QcK+, Gaming Mouse Pad, 450mm x 400mm, Cloth, Rubber Base, Laser & Optical Mouse Compatible - Black
|Price:||1,491.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||308.00 (17%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Smooth cloth surface
- Steady rubber base
- Heavy thickness reduces problems from uneven surfaces, XXL sized
- Suitable for LAN-events due to heavy thickness
- Fnatic themed product artwork
- 2 Years Warranty
Choose from Laptop Bags, Mouse Keyboard Combos, Speakers, Headsets & much more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The SteelSeries QcK+ is a dream of a mouse pad for every gamer that prefers cloth surfaces. Having been released in November 2004 this mouse pad went through extensive testing by gaming professionals before its release and with their feedback the QcK+ was further developed, to make it the ultimate cloth pad every gamer desired. With the use of high quality cloth material, an optimized texture which guarantees both smoothness and glide and a specially designed non-slippery rubber base this pad blows away the competition and is a great choice not only for the hardcore gamer but also for graphic designers and others who use their mouse for extended periods of time. Because the QcK+ is a super sized mouse pad, it's perfect for people using low sensitivity, high resolutions or designers using two or more monitors. The SteelSeries QcK+ is compatible with all types of mice and is ideal for starters because of its great value.
From the manufacturer
SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad
Composed of high quality cloth and a rubber base, the QcK is the ideal mouse pad for every gamer preferring cloth surfaces.
Mousepads Without Limits
Whether its the QcK Mini, QcK, or QcK+, SteelSeries has you covered. Made from a non-slip rubber base and topped with a nearly frictionless surface, its no doubt that the QcK is the clear choice of all PC gaming.
|QcK Black||QcK Frost Blue||QcK Sims 4||QcK Heavy Black||QcK Heroes of the Storm Edition|
|QcK Mini||QcK XXL||QcK mass||QcK+|
363 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are high quality mouse pads for those who want something of good quality. I use this mouse pad for editing and stuff.
Very comfortable and sticks to the desk as expected. The fabric itself is a very fine weave and smooth. I haven't had any issues with wrinkles, tears or the air pockets.
Packaging was great. You may have to roll the mouse pad in the opposite direction and put it back into the tube package for it to lie flat on the desk.
These mouse pads comes with different models like QcK Mini, QcK XXL etc which will be having difference in its dimensions. You can buy the one that suits you depending on your need.
I had this recommended to one of my friend who has an IMac for editing and he is really happy with it. He bought a QcK XXL tho as he required a bigger dimension one.
Overall a great product that I would definitely recommend to all of my friends.
SteelSeries QcK Mini 63005 Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
1. Smooth thick and strong.
2. Cloth is washable.
3. The size is fit for me so pls check.
4. The cloth quality is a bit smoother than my previous Razer Goliathus. I find Razer to little little rougher. This means razer was more compact cloth and this one has more air outlet between each cloth stitch fabric (best i can say). To which for durability i find razer to lead on the cloth.
5. The sole rubber looks way better than razer i usually use. Seems and feels more durable (Razer got waxed after 2 years of use under hot climate)
1.The cloth material may not suite some people. Depends on your gaming type.
2.Since the sole is rubber(basically), it requires a flat surface. You think it won't matter for a small bump but it does.
3. Yes it does get dirt cause it's black and a cloth. Need care. Although I don't think it attracts dirt as much as people say, allegedly.
I am a gamer , and have spent a lot of time gaming ( 7k hours on steam). CSGO mostly .
Product Review -
Qck Mass is one of the best mousepads out there. The surface is amazing and tracking on the mouse feels natural .
The reason why the thickness of this mousepad is important is , whenever you go for a lan party and you have an uneven surface, this is the best product to help you out . Normal mousepads will get uneven along with the surface.
The only issue will be size for most people as this is not a full length mousepad , but my sensitivity in most games is medium to high , which is not an issue with this mousepad. But, if you have a low sensitivity then go for a bigger size.
Use a little bit of shampoo to clean the mousepad over time , and let it dry out overnight .
This mat is a blessing..and i got it for 864 and trust me on this this is the best mouse pad coz of its thickness,its smooth surface and the grip which is very important to me coz my previous one slipped a lot..
I had a qck sims series pad before..and it kinda slipped sumtyms..
I play csgo and this works amazing with my rival 100..
The only thing I can complain about is the lack of a stitch on the edges which makes the cloth layer on the surface peel off the rubber beneath on some qck mousepads after prolonged use (~ a year )