- Hardcover: 571 pages
- Publisher: K & S Ranch; 1 edition (1 March 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780984999309
- ISBN-13: 978-0984999309
- ASIN: 0984999302
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 3.2 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,982 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 170.22 Delivery charge
The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-by-Step Guide for Building a Great Company: 1 Hardcover – 1 Mar 2012
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"To avoid infant/instant mortality of your venture and boost success chances, this book is a 'must-have' and 'must practice.' ---- Alexander Osterwalder, author, "Business Model Generation"
"... a seminal text in the new experiential and inquiry-based methods of entrepreneurship education." ---- Patrick Vlaskovits, co-author, "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development"
"The best $40 investment you can make in your startup." ---- EdSurge
From the Inside Flap
Power your startup to success with The Startup Owner's Manual.
This near-encyclopedic guide unlocks the secrets to startup success - walking you, step-by-step, through the tested and proven Customer Development process created by startup expert Steve Blank.
Whether you're launching a physical channel startup or one that will sell through web/mobile channels, on these pages, you'll learn how to:
Use the Customer Development method to bring your business idea to life
Conduct your search for a scalable, profitable business model
Incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
Find Product-Market fit
Get, Keep and Grow customers
Fuel growth with metrics that matter
Avoid the 9 deadly sins startups commit most often
The Startup Owner's Manual lays out the best practices, lessons and tips that have swept the startup world, offering a wealth of proven advice and information for entrepreneurs of all stripes.
It is the go-to resource for thousands of startups, leading universities (including Stanford, U.C. Berkeley and Columbia) and the U.S. National Science Foundation, among many others.
Use it in conjunction with The Startup Owner's Manual -- Founder's Workbook (bit.ly/SlPQqc), an interactive tool for tracking your progress through the Customer Development process.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If only reading out aloud i.e. Text-To-Speech could be smoother and well integrated with Kindle App for PC, it would be great.
I have installed the Version "KindleForPC-Accessibility-installer-1.14.43034" and further installed NVDA for Text to Speech as Windows Narrator was not showing up when required.