5 Star Shine Shade Net 75% -20 Meter
|You Save:||451.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Quality:- 75%
- Size : 3 Mtr X 20 Mtr (width X Length)
- Protects Plants/Crops From Excessive Sunlight
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Protects Plants/Crops From Excessive Sunlight. Provides Uniform Shade For Better Yield. Acts as A Barrier against heavy Rains, Hail Storms and other Natures Fury. Protects against Insects, Birds. Soil Support. Reduces Water Evaporation.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This essentially cuts out the effect of the sun's radiation/light to a decent extent. If you are living in a place that's hit with the intense unbearable heat, then this is an easy solution for your problem. Excess heat poses several problems for us:
* Extra spend for Air-Conditioners (AC) to cool down the house and end we up paying thousands in electricity bill
* Unable to grow plants in the terrace because of the intense heat that warms up the surface and the pots too...
* Unable to sleep in the terrace @ night as the surface remains warm for a long time even after the sun has set. We are forced to pour water to cool it down.
What does the shadenet do?
* Effectively reduces the effect of the sun's rays as the plastic/fabric blocks a decent amount of the rays.
* Since the net always slightly moves, the 'shade' isn't static but you still won't realise this movement
* Keeps the surface much cooler and may even reduce the usage of AC cutting down EB Bills.
* Enables us to have a mini garden in the terrace. You can go ahead and cultivate vegetables.
* You can walk in the terrace even during noon without worrying that your feet will burn...
* Even though the shadenet is not costly, the infrastructure needed to fix it will be expensive.
We can use either steel or iron tubing for the installation. It can also be done with PVC pipes but only if the wind action is very low in your area. In either case, this should easily be more than 15 times the cost of shadenet itself. :-( But it's essential that you dont cut corners in this key step. The better frame would mean that it can hold up the net even in intense weather. Also, if the net is torn due to some reason (tree falling/hurricane/kids) etc., you can still replace the net alone cheaply as long as the frames are strong. So spend more and ensure that the frame is robust!
VALUE FOR MONEY:
This shadenet offers an insane amount of value for money. The reduction in the electricity bill for 1 month has paid off its value! Of course, the extra cost I've spent for the frames needs to be accounted and I guess it will be done by 6 or 8 months. In either case, it offers many advantages and you can certainly go for it. Please check the dimensions of your terrace clearly and make arrangements for the frame fixing before you order this.
Checkout the photos I've uploaded of this product that I've installed in the terrace.
If you found this review helpful, please hit the "YES" button below. Thanks a ton!
Waste of money, waste product ever bought. when I open it, I found the net has huge damage in the middle. As I open it after few days of purchase I am unable to go for replace.
My suggestion is not to use this product bad experienced.