- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 15.2 x 5.1 cm ; 1.2 Kg
- Item model number: STMT72794-8
- ASIN: B00N9RCNXI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 254 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #372 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Stanley STMT727948 1/4 Drive Metric Socket Set (46-Pieces)
|Price:||1,947.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||250.00 (11%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and DIN standards
- Double nickel chromium alloy coated tip reduces corrosion
- Thin head allows access to tight spaces
- 5 degree racheting arc allows you to use micro-tough in the most confined applications
- Locking mechanism retains sockets to make your work safer and more productive
- Patented gripping designed to out perform conventional drive configuration
- Reduces the chance of rounding fastener corners and extends fastener life enables to turn worn or rounded fasteners
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Description for Stanley STMT727948 1/4 Drive Metric Socket Set (46-Pieces)
Forged from High-quality steel, finished in high-polish nickel chrome, Compact Stanley® P9 ratchet, An easy-to-use, thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism, A quick-release button, Feature Maxi-DriveTM design socket- provides 15% more torque than standard sockets to tighten fasteners easily and simplify the turning of rounded corners, Maxi-DriveTM helps reduce fastener wear by minimizing contact on the outer 5% of the fastener, Maxi-DriveTM helps reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners, All Stanley® ratchets, sockets and wrenches are manufactured globally to Stanley specifications, meeting and often exceeding ANSI specification
From the Manufacturer
Buy Stanley STMT727948 46-Piece ¼ Drive Metric Socket Set Online at Amazon India
Are you looking for a metric socket set? Whether it is for maintaining your car, or to check on your electrical wiring, a socket set is a highly recommended tool. Stanley brings you a 46-piece metric socket set which will help you with all these kinds of maintenance work.
Put This Multipurpose Set to All Your Use
The 46-piece socket set is an exhaustive set which is sure to answer all your requirements. The set includes quick release ratchets, drive extensions, universal joints, sliding t-bars, spinner handle, hex keys and much more. Be it fixing a connection in your car or something in your household, this socket set will be a very useful tool for you. You can also use it for various DIY projects. Made from quality steel, the pieces of the socket set will ensure the regular wear and tear and last you longer.
Buy the Stanley STMT727948 at an Affordable Price from Amazon India
When you are shopping online at Amazon India, expect to find the best deals and offers. So, shop for the Stanley socket set and find the best price on it, at Amazon India.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purpose: Bike toolkit
1. Tool Quality: 4/5. Will last till rust. Precisely made.
2. Portability: 4/5. Compact and manageable weight. I carry it in my 25 lts saddle bag
3. Gear set option: 4/5. Has almost everything to serve in-case of motorcycle breakdown other than wrenches
4. Carry case: 2/5. Seal flaps are flimsy and will break away if pushed
Most recent customer reviews
I haven't used this yet but nice quality and good handling grip.