- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ 220.00 Delivery charge
Stanley STMT72794-8-12 1/4 Drive Metric Socket Set (46-Pieces)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI and DIN standards
- Double nickel chromium alloy coated tip reduces corrosion
- Thin head allows access to tight spaces
- 5 degree racheting arc allows you to use micro-tough in the most confined applications
- Locking mechanism retains sockets to make your work safer and more productive
- Patented gripping designed to out perform conventional drive configuration
- Reduces the chance of rounding fastener corners and extends fastener life enables to turn worn or rounded fasteners
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Forged from High-quality steel, finished in high-polish nickel chrome, Compact Stanley P9 ratchet, An easy-to-use, thumb-operated reverse-switch mechanism, A quick-release button, Feature Maxi-Drive design socket- provides 15 percent more torque than standard sockets to tighten fasteners easily and simplify the turning of rounded corners, Maxi-Drive helps reduce fastener wear by minimizing contact on the outer 5% of the fastener, Maxi-DriveTM helps reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners, All Stanley ratchets, sockets and wrenches are manufactured globally to Stanley specifications
From the manufacturer
Stanley STMT727948 1/4 Drive Metric Socket Set (46-Pieces)
A Name you can Trust
For over 170 years, Stanley hand tools have been synonymous with quality, durability, safety and design around the world. The range of Stanley hand tools is designed for the most demanding carpentry, construction, mechanical, electrical and plumbing tasks. Our tool manufacturing plants have been certified according to the ISO-9000 standard to ensure consistency in size, appearance and performance. Stanley hand tools are definitely the best choice for the professional tradesman & serious DIY’ers which helps you work better, smarter & faster.
Stanley STMT727948 Socket Set
The 46-piece socket set is an exhaustive set which is sure to answer all your requirements. The set includes quick release ratchets, drive extensions, universal joints, sliding T-bars, spinner handle, hex keys and much more. Be it fixing a connection in your car or something in your household, this socket set will be a very useful tool for you. You can also use it for various DIY projects. Made from quality steel, the pieces of the socket set will ensure the regular wear and tear and last you longer.
Forged from High Quality Steel
Stanley STMT727948 is forged from high quality steel and is with Nickel-Chrome finish. Maxi-drive in socket, reverse-switch with quick release mechanism in ratchet and exceeds ANSI and DIN standards.
Wide Assortment of Sockets
1-Piece 1/4 drive quick release ratchet, 2-Pieces 1/4 drive extensions: (50mm and 100mm), 1-Piece 1/4 drive flexible extension, 1-Piece 1/4 drive universal joint, 1-Piece 1/4 drive sliding t-bar, 1-Piece 1/4 drive spinner handle, 4-Pieces 1/4 hex keys (1.5mm,2mm,2.5mm,3mm), 22-Pieces 1/4 drive bit sockets - hex (3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm,7mm,8mm), torx (t8,t10,t15,t20,t25,t30,t40), phillips (1pt, 2pt, 3pt), pozidrive (1,2,3) slotted- (4mm,5.5mm,7mm), 13-Piece 1/4 drive 6 point socket (4mm,4.5mm,5mm,5.5mm,6mm,7mm,8mm,9mm,10mm,11mm,12mm,13mm,14mm)
Reduced Corrosion and Patented Gripping Design
Stanley STMT727948 has double nickel chromium alloy coating which reduces any chance of corrosion. Patented gripping designed to out perform conventional drive configuration.
Maxi-DriveTM design socket- provides 15% more torque than standard sockets to tighten fasteners easily and simplify the turning of rounded corners.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Stanley 1-89-033 Socket and Bit Mechanic Tool Kit, Silver, 35-Pieces
Stanley 89-516-12 46-Piece 1/4 and 3/8 Drive Socket Bit Set
Taparia S23M/S23H 1/2-Inch Square Drive Socket Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Anandh hardware store|
|Model Number||STMT72794-8-12||3253561890338||89-516-12||S23M / S23H|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purpose: Bike toolkit
1. Tool Quality: 4/5. Will last till rust. Precisely made.
2. Portability: 4/5. Compact and manageable weight. I carry it in my 25 lts saddle bag
3. Gear set option: 4/5. Has almost everything to serve in-case of motorcycle breakdown other than wrenches
4. Carry case: 2/5. Seal flaps are flimsy and will break away if pushed
This is useless now, after refitting it back, it just turns on the axis and still comes off.
I wasn’t expecting this from a Stanley product. Very disappointing- i even doubt the product is genuine or not.
I thought i have a month’s retun for this product but i realised it was just 10 days- i am stuck with this poor quality produt which is just 20 days old.
Stanley, what do i do now? I can’t even contact you guys ...
Following are the points that I feel make this product so good:
- its size. It is very compact which makes it very handy and easy to carry.
- variety of tools. The array of tools that are bundled in this box are pretty good. My primary intension to purchase this box was to use it for my bike, but now I use it almost for 90% of my work.
I feel this product is a good value for money.
Only the box and its locking device seems a bit cheap, and I don't know how long it will last.
This is off course my first impression, and I hope the set will prove itself in the long run.