- Hardcover: 1664 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Higher Education; 2nd Revised edition edition (1 March 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070569584
- ISBN-13: 978-0070569584
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 6.8 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,18,521 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Standard Handbook of Machine Design Hardcover – Import, 1 Mar 1996
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
The source for modern machine design essentials IStandard Handbook of MACHINE DESIGN, Second Edition For more than a decade, amchine designers have relied on this definitive handbook for fast, accurate answers to virtually all their design questions. Now revised, updated, and expanded to reflect important technological developments, the second edition remains the ultimate reference on every aspect of modern machine design. Written in clear, simple language, using hundreds of worked-out problems and numerical examples, the Handbook provides the most practical, up-to-date information available on both basic design considerations and the design of specific machine elements. From current standards and codes to the latest CAD and computational methods, this edition includes everything needed to take a design project through to its successful completion. The Handbook contains 50 sections, each written by a top international expert, covering such vital topics as: Computational Considerations; Wear; Strength of Steels; Seals; Fasteners; Joints; Springs; Lubrication; Bearings; Drives; Gears and Gearing; Vibration and Control; Cam Mechanisms; Linkages; Gear Trains; Stress; and much more. In addition, all-new and rewritten chapters on usability, safety, minimizing engineering effort, statistical considerations, power screws, chain drives, and shafts are included. Packed with quick-reference formulas, tables, charts, and graphs, this master resource belongs at the workstation of every design engineer, product designer, and manager who has to make crucial decisions affecting the outcome of a project.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I purchased the new edition for the office since my predecessor did not leave much of a reference library. I find myself using it regularly since there is a wealth of great information between its covers.
The transaction was great. The research process was relatively easy with Amazon's website. The order was processed efficiently and the product was received well within the estimated delivery window. It was securely boxed and in great condition.
Thanks for a wonderful mail-order experience.