- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ 65.00 Delivery charge
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
Staedtler Luna Colour Pencils 48 Shades
|Price:||1,399.00 + 90.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||301.00 (18%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Soft vibrant colour pencils
- Water soluble colour pencils
- Break resistant Lead
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Water color pencil 48 color pencils bring your next drawing to life with the vivid colors you can achieve with these staedtler luna ABS color pencils. An excellent art medium, these pencils fit perfectly in your hands enabling you to sketch for hours without any interruptions. You can easily sharpen these color pencils when required. Many artists find the use of color pencils more convenient when compared to oil or acrylic colors as they are easier to clean. Transform your creative thoughts into a beautiful image with the help of these wonderful pencils from Staedtler. The Luna ABS Color Pencils comprise of forty eight unique and attractive shades. Designed with a lead diameter of 3 mm, these color pencils are break-resistant and guarantee extended durability. The water-soluble lead ensures smoothness and gives your paintings intensive and appealing colors. These standard sized color pencils with spiral lines are a must-have in your collection of art supplies.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want to know how to use these pencils effectively..then there are many youtube videos on "how to colour with water colour pencils".and also "How to blend colours with water colour pencils".Watch them before you use these pencils..
I have never used Polychromos pencils..they are better than water colour pencils I think..
This is a set of good watercolor pencils. The colors transform into rich, vivid colors upon blending with a water-brush. However, I use them as normal pencils and I believe one should choose the right paper as per your technique to get the desired effect.
If you are looking to purchase these to make watercolor paintings, use any rough surface or high GSM paper like Brustro Watercolour Papers 300 GSM A4 (Pack of 18+6 free Sheets). These kind of papers absorb the watercolor and prevent it from flowing or mixing with other colors. Also, you do not get unwanted brush strokes and these pencils give good watercolor effect.
If you are looking to use these as normal pencils, I would recommend using a smooth artist quality paper like Pack of 2 - Canson XL Bristol 180 GSM A4 Polypack of 10 Extra Smooth Sheets. These Steadler pencils blend really well on such smooth papers and layering works well too. The colors retain smoothness and there are no blooms formed.
Also, I got freebies with this set that included a set of 10 color pencils, few graphite pencils, sharpener and eraser from Steadler.
1. The case is made of hard paper and always needs to be handled with extra care so as to avoid any pencil breakages. (Fix : Transfer these into a small stationary pouch)
2. These are not ABS pencils and tips might break while sharpening. (Fix : Use an artist quality or spiral sharpener. Or just be slow are sharpening! :D)
3. The pencils arrived in new and good condition, however 3 of the tips were broken as I opened the box. (Can't do anything about it)
4. The free brush given with the set is horrible. (Fix : Purchase a good set of brushes like Daler Rowney)
5. There are no color codes mentioned on the pencils. (Fix : Use your own fine-tip marker and give each pencil a unique code)
Overall, the cons are minor issues and can be fixed in a way or the other. The pros definitely weigh more and I believe this is the best budget color pencil set in India and the end results on a good artist quality paper is pretty close to Prismacolor.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I prefer it is good product in this cost.
This is true donot buy this product