Top positive review
Original vitamin C serum at good price
7 January 2019
I have been reading up on the benefits of vitamin C serums and wanted to try it out. Serums are a lot more popular abroad and just hasn’t been very popular here. I lean towards St Botanica because I find their products are genuine and gentle on the skin.
I bought this for the missus and what follows is her review.
• I started using this with a combination of coconut oil cream and have noticed that my skin is a lot more taut and fresh especially in the morning.
• It is an expensive product, but I have tangible benefits from it and have no complaints.
• It comes in a dark bottle to prevent oxidation of the serum.
• It does work well, but full disclosure, isn’t as good as the products that are sold abroad. But then again, the imported products are prohibitively expensive and out of reach of most of us. Unless gifted!
• I still am not confident enough to use it at night, so I’m sticking with morning usage.
• No strong fragrance, I believe that it is also paraben-free which is great.
• I will update the review once I have used it for a period of time.
Note – if you find that the liquid is dark in color and oily, contact the seller to replace it. The dark color means that it is oxidized and will give you no benefits whatsoever.
Like my reviews? Please do click the helpful button. It encourages me to share more about the products I use. Thanks!