- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm ; 18.1 g
- Item model number: STBOT492
- ASIN: B0791BCDMS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 January 2018
- Average Customer Review: 609 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#336 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #6 in Serums
StBotanica Vitamin C 20% Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid Fairness Brightening Facial Serum - 20 ml
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Helps reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Vitamin C face serum also helps shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts and minimize the appearance of acne scars
- Hydrates, brightens and soothes skin with its unique combination of vitamins and plant extracts
- Vitamin C face serum stimulates - skin's own collagen production skin plumps and glows, both during the day and overnight
- Fairness brightening serum for all skin types including, those with sensitive skin
- Formula is vegan, paraben-free, silicon free; Please note - Use the product for minimum 2-3 months to see visible results
- Helps in boost collagen, fade sun and age spots and improved skin firming, brightening and tone for a smoother, fresher, more revitalized youthful complexion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Vitamin C Serum
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Vitamin C has been known to be one of the most powerful age fighters out there. StBotanica Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid uses the free-radical battler along with anti-inflammatory champ hyaluronic acid, a major component of skin, where it repairs the damage done by too much sun. Our serum is further enhanced with Vitamin E, whose famous antioxidant powers also aid in nourishing skin repair. Science has shown that using skincare products containing both Vitamin E and C is more effective in protecting your skin from the sun’s harmful rays than those that contain only one of the two. Then we add Nature’s own dermatologists, including gotu kola, from the wetlands of Asia, a star in reducing lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Blend in aloe extract to sooth and moisturize, jojoba oil (rich in natural fats similar to skin’s own and known to as a great acne fighter), toning and firming ally green tea extract, and the tightening power of tannin-rich wild geranium oil - and you’ve got a fabulous team of natural skin experts working for you each time you apply the serum. StBotanica Vitamin C Serum with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid absorbs fast and is skincare’s best step after toning. You’ll quickly see more hydrated, brighter skin with more even skin tone. Your skin looks and feels restored and rejuvenated. Gentle and pure, our Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid won’t irritate or cause redness. It’s a natural antioxidant super-blast in a bottle!
STBOTANICA VITAMIN C SERUM - Professional Facial Serum
StBotanica Vitamin C Serum With Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid Is a Powerful Anti-aging Formulation - Helps to Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles & Fine Lines While Helping Boost Collagen, Fade Sun & Age Spots and Improved Skin Firming, Brightening, and Tone for a Smoother, Fresher, More Revitalized Youthful Complexion. StBotanica Vitamin C Facial Serum Is Better for Your Skin and Provides a Much More Natural Formulation Than Other So-called Natural Skincare Brands. It Is Purer, Cleaner and More Efficacious for Your Skin. Formulated With Only the Highest Quality Natural & Safe Ingredients, and Nothing More + This Concentrated Vitamin C 20% Serum With Hyaluronic Acid Has Not Only Been found to Be Effective, but It's Surprisingly Gentle Too, and the Perfect Solution for Even the Most Sensitive Skin Types.
What Makes it Different From Other Brands : StBotanica is the only brand to focus on high quality expensive ingredients such as Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Which is the Most Stable Form of Vitamin C and Penetrates and has the ability to penetrate the epidermis) and naturally occurring Botanical Hyaluronic Acid instead of hyaluronic acid. Give the Best to your Skin because you deserve the best!.
HYDRATES DRY & AGED SKIN
The bags under the eyes becomes lighter and skin texture is smoother after applying serums containing hyaluronic acid. The primary way in which HA helps improve appearance of “chronoaged skin” (skin aged due to sun exposure) is by reducing water loss. HA can help naturally reduce signs of aging by decreasing “epidermis water loss” associated with sun exposure, skin dryness or flakiness.
SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE (Vitamin C)
SAP IS more stable and bioavailable than Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP), Ascorbyl Palmitate, and Ascorbic Acid. Other companies use lower grade Ascorbic Acid to claim Vitamin C which is much inferior to Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. It’s an antioxidant that reduces oxidative stress by neutralizing free radicals, effectively slowing down the aging process and formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
BOTANICAL HYALURONIC ACID
Hyaluronic acid is a lubricating, clear substance that’s produced by the body naturally. In the human body, hyaluronic acid is found in the greatest concentrations in the skin, within the eye sockets and in other tissues where it helps retain collagen, increase moisture, and provide elasticity and flexibility. StBotanica Vitamin-C Facial Serum consist of pure vegan Hyaluronic Acid delivers intense hydration, leaving skin full and plump.
SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE VITAMIN C
1. Prevents Changes Due to Photoaging - Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, it’s a great option to treat and prevent effects of photoaging. Studies on people from different age groups & different skin type, showed significant improvement in fine wrinkles, texture & skin tone of photo damaged skin. 2. Reduces Hyper pigmentation - Though hyper pigmentation is relatively harmless, it can cause those unsightly dark spots on the skin, especially the face and hands. Basically, patches of skin appear darker in color. This happens when there is an excess of melanin that creates deposits in the skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps brighten the skin through what is called tyrosinase inhibitors. These little inhibitors help prevent the development of excessive amounts of melanin. 3. Provides Essential Collagen Support - Vitamin C helps develop healthy collagen by teaming up with certain enzymes that are responsible for the effectiveness of collagen molecules. As such, it helps provide support for connective tissue plus the healing of wounds and blemishes on the skin.#Additionally, vitamin C plays a role in collagen synthesis by enhancing the collagen “gene expression” and overall regulation of collagen synthesis.
ENRICHED WITH NATURAL EXTRACTS
Vitamin C is one of nature’s amazing and naturally occurring antioxidants in nature. We have to obtain our vitamin C from citrus fruits, strawberries, raspberries, papaya and vegetables, like leafy greens and broccoli. Eating forms of vitamin C is definitely crucial in good health, but absorption of it is limited. Therefore, while it will not benefit you to overconsume vitamin C foods, applying it topically such as StBotanica Vitamin C serum can be of great benefit to the skin & can become a part of your natural skin care routine. StBotanica Vitamin C is all about skin-friendly ingredients! Who needs fillers & harsh chemicals when you can achieve amazing results without them? All you see, smell and feel is simply the natural appearance, and viscosity of the fresh ingredients, which can vary slightly from batch to batch.This unique Vitamin C Serum is created from the finest natural ingredients available.
Describe your products in three words.
Natural, Quality, Experience.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We believe people are looking for quality cosmetics and nutritional products these days and also do not mind spending a bit to get the same. There is still lot of scope in this segment to offer the best quality based pure products. Our aim has been to develop the best possible products catering directly to customers requirement with most exclusive designs and packaging.
What makes your product special?
Our products are research based and connect to people's healthy life and their feedback. We try to keep them free from all chemicals, additives as much as possible. Our loyalty lies in natural ingredients, affordability and long-lasting results.
What has been the best part of your experience?
The best part for us has been the positive response worldwide on our products and service. With strength of positive inputs and response received from our customers, we have been continuously working to develop and innovate more range and enter new verticals. Today, Our brand is getting recognized worldwide for its effective products and innovative range of Health, Beauty and Personal care Products. It's always great to see satisfied customers that enjoy our products.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 609 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this for the missus and what follows is her review.
• I started using this with a combination of coconut oil cream and have noticed that my skin is a lot more taut and fresh especially in the morning.
• It is an expensive product, but I have tangible benefits from it and have no complaints.
• It comes in a dark bottle to prevent oxidation of the serum.
• It does work well, but full disclosure, isn’t as good as the products that are sold abroad. But then again, the imported products are prohibitively expensive and out of reach of most of us. Unless gifted!
• I still am not confident enough to use it at night, so I’m sticking with morning usage.
• No strong fragrance, I believe that it is also paraben-free which is great.
• I will update the review once I have used it for a period of time.
Note – if you find that the liquid is dark in color and oily, contact the seller to replace it. The dark color means that it is oxidized and will give you no benefits whatsoever.
Like my reviews? Please do click the helpful button. It encourages me to share more about the products I use. Thanks!
Second, Its consistency is oily and sticky, It leaves a sticky residue, like a film on the face which leads me to believe it isn’t a professional serum, and majority of the product is just GLYCERIN.
Third, It doesn’t do what it says, (mostly because the vitamin C was oxidised already, but even the rest of the ingredients had absolutely no effect, which just goes to prove the main ingredient is plain old glycerin)
Fourth, It clogged up and also ENLARGED the pores on my nose in one day!
Fifth, for the price there are much better Vitamin C options out there. (like The Ordinary, for instance)
Update: My skin hasn't broken out in years, and this also made my skin breakout in painful acne.
• She has Lost the small wrinkles, and the larger ones are now much less noticeable.
• The skin on her face now literally seems to glow.
• There has been a significant decrease in sun spots.
• The signs of ageing have decreased to a significant extent.
• Pores on her face have shrunk.
• She hasn't got a single new acne after she started to use it.
The best thing about the product is that it is SLS free and does not contain any mineral oil or added colour. I would recommend the serum to people who are facing similar skin issues for a fast and positive remedy.
Worth the price, but not effective as some international vitamin C serums (which are very expensive), so for now I think this is very good option, gives you a OK result, I think StBotanica must improve the quality, wait for the lighting deal to get in good price, this is not bad buy in 1200/.