- No Cost EMI available on HDFC credit cards. The total amount you pay to your EMI provider will be equal to the item price Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sri Belha Fashions Viscose Military Army Headscarf Breathable Neckerchief Scarf Stole (SBF-2361, Multicolour, XL)
|Sale:||289.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||510.00 (64%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 100% Cotton
- Size Approx: 43 inches x 43 inches. 105 cm x 105 cm (W x L)
- Multi-use military style scarf for all seasons
- Extremely Soft & Comfortable. Lightweight.
- A simple yet efficient way to protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The shemagh, also known as a keffiyeh, is a wrap-around head covering that is essential for protecting eyes, nose, mouth and neck from sun, wind and sand. They are commonly used by special forces worldwide. Methods of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection from the elements. BASIC IMFORMATION: Specification: 43 * 43 inches Weight: 180 g Suitable for: 1.WARGAME players, combat soldiers 2. Outdoor enthusiasts, mountaineering, cycling etc. Instructions for Wearing a Shemagh: - [Step 1] Fold the shemagh into a triangle. Wrap it around the back and over the top of your head, with the folded edge across your forehead, making sure that about two-thirds of the material is on your left. The right end ought to be long enough to come to your chest. - [Step 2] Use your left hand to pinch the shemagh about 3 or 4 inches from the folded edge and let the edge hang forward. - [Step 3] Let go of the right end. Using your left hand, hold the edge of the shemagh next to your left cheek and hold it near your left cheekbone. After you do this, use your right hand to pull the left end of the shemagh across your face, over your nose. - [Step 4] Continue to wrap the shemagh around your face and head until you get it back over your left shoulder. Grip the right tail and hold it to keep from pulling the shemagh off your head as you wrap. Work your hands down toward the ends as you wrap. - [Step 5] Pull the shemagh as tight as needed to feel comfortable. At the end of the process, take both ends and, somewhere near your right temple, tie them in a knot. A square knot will secure the shemagh adequately.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?