- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Ages 12 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Sport Champion Move Edition (PS3)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- New PlayStation Move allows players to engage in actions such as pulling a bow, lunging forward with a sword, blocking attacks with a shield or perfectly tossing a disc into the goal several hundred feet away to score the big win
- Choose from one of 10 athletes from around the world to play a wide range of exotic sporting activities that include Disc Golf, Gladiator Duel, Volleyball, Archery, Table Tennis and Bocce
- Players have their choice of three gameplay modes. Free Play allows players jump in to play practice matches with your choice of gameplay options. Challenge Mode lets players compete in a variety of events that deliver fast frenetic gameplay to boast their scores. Champion Cup Mode allows players to compete against 10 athletes to become the ultimate champion
- Smoke the competition by improving your high score through detailed stats and online leader board system that show the world who's the best all-time athlete
- Heat up any challenge through a variety of exciting multiplayer matches to compete with up to 4 friends as you strive for the top spot to take the Champions Cup
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Sports Champions is an action-sports game for PlayStation 3 that combines the strengths of the PlayStation Move controller and the PlayStation Eye peripheral to provide gamers with true 1:1 motion controlled sports related gaming action. Designed with both casual and hard-core players in mind, Sports Champions features six events ranging from table tennis, to gladiatorial combat, and contains three varied gameplay modes and 10 playable characters to assume as the player and up to three friends battle for the glory of capturing the in-game Champions Cup. Additional features include the ability to utilize two Move controllers simultaneously in events, 720p video output, PlayStation Network support and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Sword fighting is really really awesome and it's my favorite sport. After 1 week with it the sword fighting, alone, got me to go and buy a second Move controller so I could use the shield a bit easier (otherwise you have to press a button to switch which hand your move controller is controlling). How you swing is exactly where the sword goes, it has special moves and neat combos and everything else you'll love.
The Frisbee game is pretty neat. It definitely responds well and for that game it's really more about the visual and the mechanics of stuff like Wind and all that. It's really pretty.
The Archery game is.. nothing special. It's better with 2 move controllers for sure but really, you won't spend a lot of time in there probably. It's very very easy.
Table Tennis responds well and is pretty fun.
I personally thought Volleyball was dumb. But that's probably just me. It controls well and all but I just don't understand volleyball video games. It's sort of hard to lose.
Bocce is more fun than you'd expect.