- Item model number: SP36
- ASIN: B00V34GJ5W
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 March 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,617 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 64.00 Delivery charge
Splendour Seeds Spinach Seeds (2 Gms) - Siru Keerai(Tamil)-Tropical Amaranthus - Amaranthus Polygonoides
|Price:||50.00 + 40.00 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Spinach - Siru keerai(Tamil)-Tropical Amaranthus - Amaranthus Polygonoides
- Weight - 2 grams.good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate
- vitamins such as thiamine, niacin, and riboflavin
- calcium,iron,potassium,zinc,copper, and manganese
- Visit our SHOP at https://www.amazon.in/shops/A2YSKLQVWHGN3B
| This product is Not Returnable. It may be exchanged by seller in case of factory damage on a case to case basis.|
Cancellation for Live Plants items is allowed before the shipment is dispatched. You can request cancellation through Your Orders page or by contacting Amazon customer service within that time. If a product is received in a damaged or defective condition, you need to contact the seller/Amazon customer service within 1 days of delivery. The Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee is available to you.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Siru Keerai: (Amaranthus Polygonoides) - rich in iron content Sirukeerai is good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate; they are also a complementing source of other vitamins such as thiamine, niacin, and riboflavin, plus some dietary minerals including calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, copper, and manganese Sirukeerai Kootu is a nutritious food. Sirukeerai which is rich in iron, cures urinary problems. It also helps in curing eye diseases,piles,anaemia,gastric problem