- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Splendour Seeds Cluster Beans (Gawar,Guar Phalli,Goru Chikkudu,Kothavara) - 50 Seeds
|Price:||59.00 + 40.00 Delivery charge|
|You Save:||21.00 (26%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Splendour Seeds Cluster beans seeds - 50 seeds
- Cluster beans lower your LDL, or bad cholesterol levels. They also contain fibre, folic acid and potassium
- rich in iron.With growing instructions
- Splendour Seeds store at www.amazon.in/shops/A2YSKLQVWHGN3B
| This product is Not Returnable. It may be exchanged by seller in case of factory damage on a case to case basis.|
Cancellation for Live Plants items is allowed before the shipment is dispatched. You can request cancellation through Your Orders page or by contacting Amazon customer service within that time. If a product is received in a damaged or defective condition, you need to contact the seller/Amazon customer service within 1 days of delivery. The Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee is available to you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Splendour Seeds - Cluster Beans (gawar,guar phalli,goru chikkudu,kothavara) - 50 seeds Cluster Beans (known as gawar or guar phalli, goru chikkudu or kothavara) are a type of green beans grown in India. Cluster beans lower your LDL, or bad cholesterol levels. They also contain fibre, folic acid and potassium, which prevent you from developing heart complications. They are rich in iron. Cluster beans contain calcium and phosphorous, both of which help to strengthen your bones. These beans have laxative properties that improve your digestion and regulate your bowels. Cluster beans have a low glycemic index so they can be eaten by diabetics. They also contain glyconutrients that help control your sugar levels.