- Paperback: 242 pages
- Publisher: Ann Marie Ruby (28 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0578455587
- ISBN-13: 978-0578455587
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Spiritual Songs II: Blessings from a Sacred Soul Paperback – Import, 28 Jan 2019
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This book is great for those who may be searching for prayers to guide them through all life has to offer. Whether its reassurance, affirmation, sadness, loneliness etc... this book has a prayer for it all.
Finding the accurate words to describe our feelings can be difficult, but in Ann Marie Ruby's book there are just an enumerate amount of daily devotional songs, prayers, and great reminders of all that God has done and continues to do for us, our Lord's mercy and saving grace is never ending, and these prayers are a testament to that sentiment.
What I love most about this book is that it has a multitiude of uses. As I was reading through it, I thought this would make a great devotional. Each prayer really is a sacrement to God's blessings and promises to us. I also love the use of prayers through songs. My favorite is Blessed Be, Blessed Be, Blessed Be. I found myself adding my own tune to the words and singing this to myself. Lastly, I found these prayers useful in what I was going through personally at the time and I recited certain ones each night as I spoke with God.
You really can't go wrong with purchasing this book of prayers or any of Ann Marie Ruby's other books. You won't be dissapointed.