- Paperback: 286 pages
- Publisher: Hay House India (30 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9386832747
- ISBN-13: 978-9386832740
- Package Dimensions: 19.8 x 12.8 x 1.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #41,012 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Spiritual Power: The Mask of the Absolute - Vol. 2 Paperback – 30 Oct 2018
Paperback, 30 Oct 2018
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Author of four books, Gian Kumar was born into a traditional Hindu family in Burma (now Myanmar) and later moved to India. The inherent confusion and chaos underlying religion (which he found dogmatic) gradually propelled him towards spirituality, which proved to be a revelation and provided him inner peace and tranquility. He lives with his family in New Delhi and also in his spiritual home at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Author: Gian Kumar
Publisher: Hay House
Introduction: When we cease to blame destiny for every mishap occurring in our lives and instead seek answers from within, we will be on the path to illumination and awareness.
Gian Kumar has put this wisdom to the test innumerable times in his life. His own struggles strengthened his resolve to fight life’s battles from his inner resources rather than look outward. He reiterates that spiritualism is purely based on the theory that ‘all that exists is one and not two.’ We are here to experience this oneness, with the realization that we are all interconnected and interrelated and simply cannot exist on our own. .
My Opinion: I really wanted to try something different & something which will enlighten my mind, body & soul, hence I picked this up & definitely I am happy that I did that. Well, I haven't read the first volume of this book because it wasn't available with me. So, I directly decided to take a risk to start with the second volume & both the volumes though are in series but they are completely different & independent. This volume talks about alot of factors like ego, desires, sex, spirituality, human mind, satisfaction & how all these things are inter- related. It was a short to moderate read in terms of page count. I am personally not a spiritual person but I enjoyed it very much. The cover is amazing for a spiritual book. I do recommend to everyone.
Pros: This was a short, light & a very refreshing read. The book talked about alot of concepts in a very simple & intriguing language. Now, I will try to get the book one also & would review if possible. The book was divided into chapters which helped alot to avoid chaos. I recommend it not only spirituality lovers but also to people who are confused in their lives & are trying to find a way.
Cons: No such cons!