- Paperback: 255 pages
- Publisher: Dr. Sapna Sharma; Second edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352677714
- ISBN-13: 978-9352677719
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.6 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#43,037 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1011 in Family & Relationships (Books)
Spiritual Parenting (Lessons From Our Children) Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, 1mg, UrbanClap & Faasos. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is not just another parenting book with advices on do’s and don’ts. Neither is this a spiritual instructions manual. This is a journey of a lost soul finally anchoring onto its path of purpose. This is a journey of a parent from being worldly wise to being spirit centered. Dr. Sapna, through this book, makes an attempt to bring the innocence of spirituality closer to each one of us. In this second edition, she has added a much-needed section on "THE DANGEROUS MISTAKES OF PARENTING". She challenges the readers, “You want to know the best way to parent your children? Give up your perception of superiority over them and accept them as souls on the journey of life like you. Then all your answers of parenting would come from them. Is this book for you? It certainly is- If you have young children at home, the stories shared here would be an opportunity for instant connection and help you to look at parenting with a fresh perspective. If your children have left home or you are not parents yet, this book is an opportunity to look beyond the obvious and into yourselves and explore your own spirituality, your loving selves.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The best thing is, each and every instance and example relates us in some or the other way.
The first part was very engaging and the expectations from the part 2 were overboard and amazingly are fulfilled.
A true introspection