- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 5% Instant discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Spigen Liquid Armor Case for iPhone 7 (2016) /iPhone 8 (2017) - Black 042CS20511
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Matte surface provides fingerprint-resistance and grip
- Flexible and durable TPU layer that is lightweight and modern
- Form-fitted to maintain a slim profile and pocket-friendliness
- Precise cutouts and tactile buttons ensure quick access and feedback
- iPhone 7 Case / iPhone 8 Case Compatible with iPhone 7 (2016) / iPhone 8 (2017)
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Spigen iPhone 7 Case Liquid Armor
When simplicity trumps complexity, the Spigen Liquid Armor case for the iPhone 7 is all you need. The flexible TPU material offers basic protection against scratches and bumps in a uniform design. The black option features a dotted pattern for extra grip while the clear option exhibits the original phone design.
- Flexible, elastic, and durable TPU material allows a soft, comfortable grip
- Slim and form-fitted to show the perfect shape of your device
- Absorbs shock for superior protection
- Premium Matte TPU material to give an excellent grip
- iPhone 7 Case Compatible with iPhone 7 (2016)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I gave it 3 stars it because it has now been 8 months since I started using it, and the case has become very loose! The phone moves around both vertically and horizontally inside the case, by at least a few millimeters! Moreover, like others have mentioned, the moulded pattern on the inside of the case has left a very lasting and ugly impression on my phone! I do hope this impression goes away with constant cleaning (hasn't so far)!
It took around 3 days to deliver the product by Amazon (Standard free delivery). Where Amazon stated product will be delivered in 5 days.
Package is too poor. I couldn't open it without messing up with the covers, though I've been very careful to open it.
Spigen Case (this product) 9/10
Though we might feel this product is a bit over rated, but its worth buying. The quality is outstanding and it fits exactly to my iPhone 7 in every direction.
Previously, I had Spigen case for my Nexus 5 which came along with serial number to check the genuineness of the product. But I've noticed, there is no such serial number given in this case. Thought I haven't got any serial number, I believe that this is a genuine product.
Oh it looked and felt beautiful when I bought it in October last year.. But within the first 15 days only I saw the inner design marks of the cover stamped on the back of my phone.
I used to think it must be a temporary impression due to the matte black finish. So I ignored it and continued to use it.
Since the last 3 months my phone had started to move freely inside the cover. Signs that the fitting got loose just by itself.
And when I removed the cover finally as it was irritating because of the constant movement, I realised that the design impressions are permanent and has F'd my phone forever.
PLEASE DO BOT BUY THIS!!!!
The fit does tend to get a bit loose over time if you keep removing it and putting it back on multiple times a week (which I do to wash it) but it's still snug.
The case does leave an impression on the back of the phone but it comes off when you wipe it with a wet wipe.
It's a bit pricey compared to other mobile phone covers but it's worth the investment. All in all, it's a good buy.
But this case expanded and now it does not fit my phone, Also the inner markings have started to appear on the phone
It was not at all what my previous experience with spigen was. Now I will think twice before going for Spiegen
Get back to original quality standards, else It will also be any other case in the market.
Edit: November 4, 2017
This case do significant damage to the back side of your phone over time. DO NOT USE
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews