- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Speedwav 21636 Mud Flap for Tata Nano (Set of 4, Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Tata Nano
- High quality soft plastic PPE, its life is several times of common hard plastic mudguard
- More flexible, other material mudguard is easy to be scraped in the parking lot or steps
- Durable, not easy aging, hard to be distorted
- Low thermal expansion coefficient, small temperature effect
- Professional design and this product is a special tailored version
- The back of each fender has special identification
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
In some cars mud guard flaps comes with factory fitted and in rest cars this is a first thing to fit. Mud flaps are important, which definitely protects the mud accumulation under the car.
What is a mud guard?
A mud guard, as the name suggests, guards your cars body from the road debris, mud and dirt that may be kicked up by the tires when in driving operation, that's why they are situated just behind the tires. They are usually made out of high-grade plastic while some are made out of metal. Both rear and front tires of vehicle are outfitted with mudguards, because of a wheels grip and traction on the road, it is inevitable that road debris will be kicked up, small stone may also be projected which may cause nicks and scratches to your vehicle and the vehicles behind you.
- See the back of the fender, it marked the position (rear left, rear right, front left, front right).
- When install the mudguard, please turn the steering wheel and adjust the wheel, detach the original screw of the car body.
- Set the fender on the corresponding part of the body, keep the outer edge of the fender parallel to the tire outer edge and fasten screws.
- Also can use the special screws in the package (or the original screw).
- As for some car fender, the hole doesn't match the original car hole, please punch a new hole, better to install in the car shop.