- Reading level: 13+ years
- Paperback: 118 pages
- Publisher: Inkwater Press (20 May 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 162901611X
- ISBN-13: 978-1629016115
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.6 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Speedbumps: Living Life With Epilepsy Paperback – Import, 20 May 2019
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Jonathan Dodson was diagnosed with pediatric absence seizures at the age of four and had his first tonic-clonic seizure in high school while playing hockey. Raised in the Boston suburbs, Dodson is a direct descendant of Oregon Trail pioneers. He holds a BA in sociology from the University of Oregon and lives in Oregon with his wife and young son, where he works as a case worker for Child Protective Services.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Very importantly for parents, you will gain courage to be vigilant if (IF) your physician’s humanity is overcome by rules or their own limited experience. Mr. Dodson’s book provides entertaining stories and experiences that make it informative, realistic and hopeful.
This young author, and the forward by his mother, Ellen Weiss Dodson, give us a story that can help teenagers and adults think more about, and understand more about, those things that made us or our friends or relatives feel awkward or out of place due to a variety of challenges. At only 100 pages, ‘Speedbumps: Living Life With Epilepsy,’ is a quick read, but powerful, uplifting, and easily relatable to a multitude of reader interests. Writing as a former psychologist, computer programmer, and constant avid reader, i believe this book belongs on the bookshelves of every high school library, public library, school psychologist, school counselor office, teacher, and parent.