- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (6 September 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0141985011
- ISBN-13: 978-0141985015
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 2.5 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,248 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Special Relativity and Classical Field Theory (Theoretical Minimum 3) Paperback – Import, 6 Sep 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Witty and insightful ... I found it thrilling (Robert P. Crease Nature)
This is quantum mechanics for real. This is the good stuff, the most mysterious aspects of how reality works, set out with crystalline clarity. If you want to know how physicists really think about the world, this book is the place to start (Sean Carroll, physicist, California Institute of Technology author of The Particle at the End of the Universe)
About the Author
Leonard Susskind (Author)
Leonard Susskind has been the Felix Bloch Professor in Theoretical Physics at Stanford University since 1978, and his online lectures are viewed all around the world. One of the fathers of string theory, he is the author of The Black Hole War and The Cosmic Landscape.
Art Friedman (Author)
Art Friedman is a life-long student of physics, and his career encompasses software engineering, teaching, and writing. When he's not busy puzzling over quantum entanglement, Art plays the fiddle.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.