- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (5 March 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449496202
- ISBN-13: 978-1449496203
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,854 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ 94.00 Delivery charge
Sparks of Phoenix Paperback – 5 Mar 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, 1mg, UrbanClap & Faasos. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Najwa Zebian is a Lebanese-Canadian author, speaker, and educator. Her passion for language was evident from a young age, as she delved into Arabic poetry and novels. The search for a home—what Najwa describes as a place where the soul and heart feel at peace—was central to her early years. When she arrived in Canada at the age of sixteen, she felt unstable and adrift in an unfamiliar place. Nevertheless, she completed her education, and went on to become a teacher as well as a doctoral candidate in educational leadership. Her first students, a group of young refugees, led her back to her original passion: writing. She began to heal her sixteen-year-old self by writing to heal her students. Since self-publishing her first collection of poetry and prose in 2016, Najwa has become an inspiration to millions of people worldwide. Drawing on her own experiences of displacement, discrimination, and abuse, Najwa uses her words to encourage others to build a home within themselves; to live, love, and create fearlessly.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Najwa will always my most favourite, her books are just 💔🖤❤
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have her previous books as well and every time you think that there could not be more wisdom coming from one person, there’s more!
Opening up about your life, the good and the bad. Admitting things out loud like the lingering ‘love’ or thoughts of the people who may have hurt you, it’s not easy. Most of us are unable to do that because it takes a lot out of you to say things out loud. It could be painful, embarrassing and exhausting. I hope she somehow knows that she’s such a courageous warrior.
I don’t think Najwa even knows how many lives she may have saved, because some of the people who she may have saved might have trouble admitting that online on her Facebook or Instagram posts. Even here.
As she heals from her pain, she’s simultaneously healing so many people with her.
She inspired me to start posting my words. Her words have been there for me on tough days. I don’t even know her and I feel like I do sometimes.
So much love and healing for anyone reading this.