- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Sparco Marker Board, Melamine Surface, 8-1/2 x 11 Inches, White (SPR75620)
|Price:||1,400.00 FREE Delivery.|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Dry-erase board offers an easy write-on and wipe-off white melamine surface with white plastic frame
- Includes black dry-erase marker
- magnetic strip and two PVC tabs for easy hanging
- 2 x PVC Tabs for easy Hanging
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dry-erase board offers an easy write-on and wipe-off white melamine surface with white plastic frame0 Dry-erase board offers an easy write-on and wipe-off white melamine surface with white plastic frame0
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. The entire board is 8.5 x 11, not the writing surface which is about a half inch less all around.
2. It has a cheap plastic edge that snaps together then is stapled to the cardboard back. It won't warp or bend if you're using it indoors.
3. The pen holder is removable so you can position the included white board pen anywhere along the edge. It is cheap plastic and will snap if you reposition the pen too much.
4. My pen was not dried out as others have experienced. It writes well and erases easily with no left over markings but it DOES leave a residue so periodically wipe the board down with a soft wet towel. Don't use abrasives.
5. The board comes with four magnetic squares. One side says "TAPE SIDE". THERE IS NO TAPE ON THIS SIDE!!! Don't spend half an hour trying to remove non existent tape covering! Also, the "TAPE SIDE" is nonmagnetic.
6. The board also comes with four two-faced tape squares. They are for the magnets above (unless you want to permanently affix the board to a certain spot). Remove the covering on one side of the tape and apply it to the "TAPE SIDE". Do this to all four magnets as two magnets will not support the board. They are REALLY WEAK magnets.
7. The board comes with two plastic hanging tabs with holes. Remove the backing on the tape and affix them to the board. The tab is thin so the hole will rip out in a week or so, less if you have kids.
8. The board itself is not magnetic. You cannot attach magnets to the board, no magnetic pens, no magnetic numbers, no magnetic magnets.
9. If you put this on your fridge, file cabinet, wall locker, it will last for years. If you have kids, it will last a week. If you take this into the field, it will last less than a week. It is what it is.
10. Dang, couldn't think of a ten.
It also comes with some adhesive tabs that have holes in them you can stick to the back for easier hanging.
It would be nice if it was magnetic but unfortunately it is not.
Overall this is a no frills, very basic dry erase board. Works great.
1. The board size is a bit smaller than an A4 paper. Won't fit anything more than a short memo list.
2. The magnets that come with it are kind of weak. They do hold the board up (it is very lightweight), but when I pull the pen from the pen holder, the board comes off with it. So instead, I store the pen on the top of the board, as in the photo. The edge is deep enough for it.
Other than that, it took only a couple of minutes to install, and the pen works fine. It's a no-frills product, but convenient and the price is right.