Soundcraft FX16ii Live Sound Multi-Purpose Mixing Console with Lexicon Effect, 16 Channel Frame
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 26 inputs as standard; 16 mono channels with UltraMic preamps; 4 stereo returns
- 4-bus architecture with sub-group routable to mix; 24-bit Lexicon effects processor; Direct outputs individually switchable pre/post fade
- 100 mm faders; inserts on all mono channels; inserts on stereo mix bus
- 3-band EQ with swept mid band on mono inputs; 100Hz high-pass filter; +48V phantom power
- 2 sub-group outputs; rack mountable with rotating rear panel
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Soundcraft Live Sound Multi-Purpose Mixing Console offers a combination of powerful live and recording features; each channel has a Direct Output which is individually switch-able pre or post fader to enable use with 16-track recording systems. The FX16ii mixer uses the same AudioDNA processor featured in many of the Digitech and Lexicon outboard equipment including the highly respected Lexicon MX400 processor. With over 35 years experience, the Lexicon name is synonymous with the best reverb and processing in the business, ensuring the finest quality effects not usually found in a console at this price level. The Lexicon effects work just as well in the live as well as the recording environment with a tap tempo function, 3 parameter controls, user effects settings store ability, effects clip LED and 32 powerful and editable effects to choose from. The use of the latest PCB surface mount technology means that the Soundcraft FX16ii fits all of these features into a rugged, compact frame which can be optionally rack-mounted into a 10U space via Soundcraft FX16ii's rotating connector pod which allows cables to be connected conveniently behind the rack and save rack space.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|