Soundcore Vortex Wireless Over-Ear Headphones by Anker, with 20-Hour Playtime, Bluetooth 4.1, Hi-Fi Stereo Sound, Soft Memory-Foam Ear Cups, Built-in Mic and Wired Mode
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Stunning Sound: 40 mm drivers power professionally-tuned audio with aptX high fidelity sound.
- Play Longer: Get up to 20 hours of playtime in wireless mode, or plug in the AUX cable for non-stop music.
- Stow Away: Fold flat and store in the convenient hard-shell travel case.
- Lightweight Fit: The memory foam ear-cups and headband are covered in soft, synthetic leather to ensure Vortex remains exceptionally comfortable—no matter how long you listen.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Exchange Offer: Enter your pincode to view Exchange offer
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Soundcore Vortex The Over-Ear Headphones with Rich Sound and Enhanced Comfort Immersed in Music Get swept away by the music and engross yourself in rich, professionally-tuned audio with aptX high definition sound. Every aspect of your music is heightened with brilliant treble, smooth mid-ranges, and deep bass. Exceptional Playtime Vortex unites a high-performance Li-Polymer battery with Anker's leading power management technology for up to 20 hours of playtime in wireless mode. Alternatively, plug in the AUX cable for never-ending music playback. Designed for Travel Fold flat and store Vortex together with its accessories in the hard-shell travel case. Transport your headphones safely while you travel, or stay organised at home and work. All-Day Comfort Whether you're listening for 10 minutes or 10 hours, the memory foam filled ear-cups and headband offer a comfortable, secure fit. On-the-Go Calling Vortex's built-in microphone and multi-function button allow you to answer calls without removing your headphones or reaching for your phone. What You Get Soundcore Vortex, 3.5 mm AUX cable, Micro USB cable, travel case, welcome guide, our worry-free 18 month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Compare with similar items
Adcom Luminosa - Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Minimalist LEDs and Passive Noise Cancellation (Black)
Soundcore Anker Space NC Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones with Touch Control, 20-Hour Playtime, Foldable Design for Travel, Work, and Home
Edifier W830BT Bluetooth Headphones, Over-Ear Wireless Headphone, Stereo Hi-Fi Headset with Mic and Remote for Phones, PC, Tablet, Mac
Procus Urban Bluetooth Headphones (On-Ear Wireless) Hi Bass, with Microphone (Mobile/PC/TV) - Green
Soundcore Anker Arc Wireless Sport Earphones, IPX5 Water Resistant, 10 Hour Battery Life with Flexible EarHooks for Workout, Running, and Gym (Black and Grey)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Catch_D_Deal_SLP||Adcom India||Flash Distribution||CLICKBUY||Miracle Retail||KIDA Retail Private Ltd|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired; Wired; Bluetooth||Bluetooth and Wired||—||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||19.51 x 18.01 x 7.62 Centimetres||20 x 11.2 x 7.4 Centimetres||19.51 x 18.01 x 7.62 Centimetres||27 x 23.2 x 8.1 Centimetres||18.41 x 7.3 x 16.9 Centimetres||19.51 x 18.01 x 7.62 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||30 grams||208 grams||0.51 kg||—||—||27 grams|
|Model Number||AK-A3031011||Luminosa||AK-A30210F1||edifier-w830bt||PR09 GREEN||AK-A32610F1|
|Special Feature||over-ear||Deep Bass, Passive Noise Cancellation, HD Stereo Surround Sound; Foldable/ Retractable Design, Dazzling LED's, Built In HD Microphone; Wireless & Wired Mode; SD Card Input; FM radio; Sports Friendly; Sweat Proof||on-ear; collapsible||over-ear||Rubber Coated Exterior, Listen to Music, Attend Calls, Extra Pair of Washable Earpads||Earhook|
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The con however is a deal breaker for me at this stage. The pair I received struggles to play music with high notes. It's apparent when listening to Hello by Adelle, and you can very clearly hear slight cracking when listening to Murder Song (acoustic) by Aurora. Just listing the specific songs in case someone wants to look into it. Even in cases where the high notes are clear they have a tendency to be overly sharp and uncomfortable to listen to (uncomfortable as in it hurts ever so slightly). I've contacted Anker about this and I'm on the fence about returning it. I don't know if it's specifically an issue with lower end headphones or if it's a defective driver in the ones that I received. Will update the review if something changes.
Sound is fantastic.. honestly was not expecting much as these are only 69$ but these blew my mind off .. the bass is awesome.. sound is crisp and clear even at full volume. Never experienced this for under 100$ headphones.
If these were 129-149$ I wouldn’t have complained..these exceeded expectations..
At this price these are no brainer.. go grab yourself a pair !!
This is my first Anker product and I am impressed!!
Kudos to Anker..
PS: this is just a short term review. I will comeback after a week to provide additional feedback.
- Super comfortable.
- Superb sound quality. Nice highs, and mids without an overwhelming bass.
- Nice package with basically everything you need for travel.
- No extra batteries to fumble with.
- Huge indexing letters inside the cups.
- Super simple pairing that works.
- None really. Especially for the price.
Concerns and stuff:
- The cups being so soft and comfortable I'm curious how long they will last being compressed so much. Additionally curious if Anker will provide replaceable cushions in the future.
- There was a slight PU leather smell when I first opened up the package and headphones, but it went away in about an hour.
- I have only had these for a day and about 6 hours of usage, I will update the review if anything changes. First impression, Anker knocked it out of the park with these headphones.