- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
SoundBot SB571 12W Bluetooth Speakers
|Price:||1,660.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||2,330.00 (58%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Crystal clear deep bass 6W + 6W HD loud speakers with 40mm premium drivers for both active outdoor and indoor use
- Built-in 3.5mm audio line in and 1000mAh rechargeable battery allow SB571 to connect to media devices WITH OR WITHOUT Bluetooth capability
- - Bluetooth 3.0 audio wireless connectivity with seamless streaming, 10 hours of playback time, from 33 feets of distance
- - 2 x 40mm speaker driver output with deep bass and crystal clear sound
- - Fashionable and stylish design with solid performance and universal compatibility for Android, iPhone, iPad, tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4, radio players, and other Bluetooth enabled digital players or media devices with aux port
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
SoundBot SB571 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker 12W Output HD Bass 40mm Dual Driver Portable Speakerphone for 12Hr Enhanced Music Streaming & HandsFree Calling, Built-in Mic, 3.5mm Line-In
Showing 1-7 of 3,460 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now one year later, this device has a severe problem to connect to the laptops. (Phone it connects well). It connects to laptop. beeps, disconnects, pairing mode, connects...beep, disconnect and keep going on.
One hack I found around it was that if I put it on charging mode, then switch on and I connect using BT, it connects and works with the laptop, but this takes at least 9-10 tries. Unfortunately, even if I used wired mode, it does not work to have a continuous connection with the device connected and does that disconnect connect beeps.
I tried checking for a reset button, but I do not see it on this device. I checked for HELP, but it shows me a user base of other users facing similar problem without proper solution.
I will divide the review in pros and cons it will be more comprehensive for you friends -
✔️LOOKS - good 4/5
✔️BUILT - 5/5
✔️FUNCTIONING- 5/5 All buttons work properly and connection is smooth. It has aux connection as well.
✔️SQ- 3.5/5 for the price I am satisfied with the sound quality.
✔️BATTERY--4/5 7-8 HOURS
❌ SQ- Sound is lacking in the base and appears somewhat hollow. But it's not like base is absent. Base is there but not sufficient. But what you might expect from a budget bluetooth speaker.
❌As I have mentioned one of the two speakers I purchased went dead after 5 months. So it's questionable that how long will it work.
BOTTOM LINE : It's a good speaker for the price but if you want to increase your budget go for something else.
Please press "HELPFUL" if you liked my review of the product.
1. Box packing is a single, side-opening style. But my earlier delivery had a 2-piece, top opening box.
2. The new speaker has charging panel & ON/OFF buttons on back-side TOP, whereas my earlier speaker had it at back-side BOTTOM.
3. The manual is in booklet format this time. Whereas the earlier manual was made of a single paper folder several times into a leaflet.
4. This time, speaker has sharp edges which literally can hurt you, while last time it had gentle edges
5. LED light is different and large but diffuse this time. Earlier LED was small, elegant and looked like 3 LEDs (see pictures).
6. New speaker has voice-assistance & says "Connected" etc upon connecting. While my earlier speaker only made "beep" sounds when connected/disconnected etc.
7. This new speaker is not as loud as my previous speaker. Earlier speaker is very loud at 60% volume in phone. I never had to go beyond 60% and going beyond would mean disturbing my neighbors. Whereas, the new speaker is almost inaudible at 60% and almost medium loud at full 100% volume. I have tried increasing volume to full from both speaker and phone. But my previous SB571 is double as loud as the new one.
Due to all these differences, I think the new SB571 that I received is either a fake one or a severely downgraded version.
Am eager to see how this product functions going forward and how the customer support works.