SoundBot SB340 Bluetooth Adapter (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- TEACH THE OLD DOG THE NEW TRICK: Go wireless with advanced Bluetooth technology! SoundBot SB340 Bluetooth adapter converts Windows computers into Bluetooth 4.0 compatible devices in a wireless environment with class 2 effective high transfer data rate and low latency energy consumption technology with gold plated connector
- PLUG & PLAY: Bluetooth USB adapter creates cable-free connections between your PCs and other Bluetooth devices such as tablets, cell phones, headsets, speakers, smartphone, Apple iPad, iPhone, Galaxy, Android tablet, keyboard or mouse at speed of up to 3 Mbps from up to 33 feet away
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: High efficiency and eco-friendly Bluetooth 4.0 technology that is legacy forward/backward compatible to all Bluetooth-enabled media player devices such as Smartphones, Android, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop, PC, MP3 players and much more! Supports advanced A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) & ARVCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- COMPACT & LIGHT WEIGHT DESIGN: Well integrated with computer and other media devices to feel like a built-in device. Portable and yet powerful. Supports windows 8, windows 7, XP, Vista, 2003, 2000 Me 64/32 bit
- VERSATILE: Ideal for office and/or entertainment use, wireless speaker, wireless headphone/headset, hands-free talking, music playback, mouse and keyboard, wireless communication chatting,...etc. who enjoys tangle free environment from up to 33 feet away
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save Rs.169.00 from the regular price.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Plug and play Bluetooth USB adapter creates cable-free connections between your PCs and other Bluetooth devices such as Bluetooth enabled headsets, speakers, cell phones, keyboard or mouse at speeds of up to 3 Mbps.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Works perfectly fine with Windows 10
2. Works great with Ubuntu aswell
3. Plug and use.
4. Best for any Bluetooth peripheral
5. Connects easily and syncs well.
$ uname -r
Bus 003 Device 004: ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)
$ hwinfo --usb
07: USB 00.0: 11500 Bluetooth Device
Hardware Class: bluetooth
Model: "Cambridge Silicon Radio Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)"
Vendor: usb 0x0a12 "Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd"
Device: usb 0x0001 "Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)"
Driver Modules: "btusb"
Speed: 12 Mbps
Driver Info #0:
Driver Status: btusb is active
Driver Activation Cmd: "modprobe btusb"
Config Status: cfg=new, avail=yes, need=no, active=unknown
Attached to: #6 (Hub)
Just install the drivers, restart the PC and select add bluetooth device from the small icon below on the taskbar.
Pairing was really easy and flawless! Highly recommended :D
I SUSPECT that there is some sound comes from my speakers (most likely AIR sound). If i confirm this as a Bluetooth signal distortion problem then im not aware to change my rating to 3*