- Item part number: 8904134002379
- ASIN: B00O8TSQNW
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 7 October 2014
- Average Customer Review: 181 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #21,374 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Soulflower Rosemary Pure Aroma Essential Oil, 30ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- STIMULATE HAIR FOLLICLES: Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil has nourishment properties, thus stimulating your hair follicles. It supports hair growth as well and also helps to get rid of flaky scalp.
- GET DENSE VOLUME OF HAIR: This oil helps you to get dense hair with its anti-bacterial properties, which also helps to achieve long and luscious hair.
- SOOTHE YOUR MIND AND RELAX YOUR MUSCLES: The Rosemary Essential Oil also helps in soothing your mind and also gives deep relaxation to the muscles due to its herby and woody aroma, leading to emotional well-being and healthy skin and hair.
- 100% PURE AND NATURAL ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL: Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted by using pure pieces of the rosemary herb through the steam distillation process. During the production, it is made sure that the tenderness of the herb does not get affected to give you a good experience on each use.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Essential Oils should be diluted with carrier oils and should not be applied directly. Mix Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil along with any Soulflower Carrier Oil and apply it on the skin or hair.
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size: 30 ML
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Rosemary is an aromatic herb that belongs to the mint family, Lameaceae. Rosemary, also known as “Rosmarinus Officinalis”. Soulflower Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the flowering tips of the plant through steam distillation. It is one of the most popular aromatherapy oils. Rosemary essential oil is widely used for hair in shampoos and lotions. Rosemary essential oil is used extensively in aromatherapy due to its versatility as a welcome aroma in so many popular combinations.
From the Manufacturer
SOULFLOWER ROSEMARY PURE AROMA ESSENTIAL OIL (30ML)
It is energizing oil; it is beneficial for helping to restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue & stiff muscles. It is also used for improving hair and scalp health. It tones & firm skin, helping to remove excess oil. Time to Stop Craving for Beautiful hair!
BENEFITS OF ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
- HAIR - Strengthens hair follicle, promotes hair growth & premature greying
- SCALP - Great remedy for dry, flaky scalp, prevents hair loss and dandruff
- SKIN - Excellent for skin problems such as acne & eczema
- MIND - Energising oil, it helps restore mental awareness
- MUSCLES -Relieves fatigue & stiff muscles
- Add 3-5 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to your shampoo or conditioner to have strong and beautiful hair.
- Mix 5 drops to any Base oil like jojoba, olive or coconut and massage on the scalp to get rid of dandruff and hair-fall
- Mix 3-5 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil in water or lotions and apply on the skin to ward off skin infections.
- Add few drops of this oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
- Use Rosemary Essential Oil in Study Room, Bedroom, Toilets, and Kitchen in Soulflower Potpourri or diffuse it in Soulflower Ceramic Oil Burner.
- Dip in your feet in any tub containing 4-5 drops of oil added to water to get instant relief from tired, smelly, sweaty feet and cure Athlete’s Foot.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My favourite HG product right now!:):)
I wouldn't know that, but I can say, I am pretty satisfied given I have benefited from it. Very good for hair nourishment and is Anti-DHT.
Mix 2-3 drops with 5 tbsp coconut oil or any other hair oil of your choice and go about the usual hair care routine. Use this especially on the roots.
The smell is very strong which might be an issue for some people. The smell lingers on even after headwash. I suggest using shampoo twice.