Sony Xperia ZR C5502 (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 13MP primary camera and 0.3MP front facing camera
- 4.6-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 pro quad core processor, 2GB RAM and memory expandable up to 32GB
- 2300mAH battery providing talk-time of 11 hours on 2G and 13 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 470 hours on 2G and 520 hours on 3G networks
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sony, the largest and the finest manufacturers of mobile phones in the recent era, has come up with a brand new phone for all you gadget freak people. Sony Experia ZR C5502 is the latest invention by this manufacturing company. Equipped with multiple features, this smartphone is the best phone that you can have.
The 13 megapixel camera comes with multiple options like auto-focus, digital zooming, video recording and even photo fixing. With its durable and sleek design, the Xperia ZR can be your perfect companion. Being dust and water resistant, this multi-featured phone is IP55 and IP58 compliant. This particular feature prevents your phone from getting damaged even if it is kept under water for up to 30 minutes. The waterproof capability of this phone let you shoot videos and even click pictures underwater. The camera key of this phone allows you to shoot even from a locked screen.
No matter where you are, the Exmor RS for mobile image sensor with High dynamic range allows you capture crystal clear photos and videos. The high quality image processing technology helps in shooting automatically with the most optimal settings.
The phone has 4.6 inch capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280x 720 pixels along with 16M colour support. Powered by 1.5GHz qualcomm snapdragon S4 pro quad core processor, Sony Xperia ZR boasts 2GB Ram and internal memory expandable up to 32GB.
The Android v4.1 Jelly Bean operating system makes the phone user-friendly. Being lightweight, the phone is 3G and WiFi enabled and also it has many other pre-installed applications that work finely with the 8GB internal memory.
The battery backup of this phone is quite good compared to that of other smartphones. The 2300Mah battery provides talk time of 13 hours on 3G and 11 hours on 2G.
If you are looking for a stylish phone equipped with multiple features, Sony Xperia ZR is the ideal option for you. From design to performance, this phone gives the best.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Worth the price.
1. Great photos and videos with the 13 MP rear camera, esp. at short range
2. Am planning to extend memory with a SD card in future, however have been able to store 200+ photos in the internal memory itself. Better to clear thumbnails and undesirable videos/photos installed by default on the phone.
3. Have upgraded from Jelly Bean to Kitkat to Lollipop - OS updates are very prompt.
4. Runs 100+ apps incl. RSS Reader, about a doz. business and news apps., Organizer, Yahoo, Gmail and Windows Live each with multiple accounts, Broking and banking apps, about 6-7 games for the kids, tool-kits, avast comprehensive pack. a few social networking apps - smoothly
5. Battery lasts for about 1 day, I charge it for about 2 hrs. late evening to reach full charge.
6. Works as a SatNav device on long journeys smoothly on 2G/3G
7. Battery performance deteriorates only when the phone is exposed to heated environments, like when left inside a car even if not directly exposed to sunlight. Or if too many simultaneous apps are running with very few actually in use. With Lollipop, it is possible to terminate all unnecessary apps with 1-click.
8. Some Apps like CM Security and Battery boost actually end up slowing the phone and giving false updates that 100s of MB space has been cleared every now and then etc. - in reality this App simply markets dozens of other apps, some not even supported on Google play all the time.
9. Today as I check prices, this phone which was launched a little earlier than the Z1 has held its value quite well and is available at a max. 10-14% discount, whereas the Xperia Z/Z1 which was launched as a top-of the line phone is available at 45-55% discount, though it features better specs. I am now on the lookout for another good mid-range phone for my spouse, and that is getting to be a challenge :-)
Actually I came across this series a few years ago when I was looking for a phone with the following characteristics:
1. Very compact
2. Easy to use
3. Superb camera quality
4. Reasonable price
I found that the Experia series met all the above requirements.
This model from the series maintains all the above features, but at the same time it has improved upon all the features and specifications. Those who have used the earlier models will be pleased at the vast improvements. Those for whom this is the first-time buy of a machine from this series it will surely give a pleasant surprise.
The increased cost is ok when one considers the enhancements one finds in this model.
Also I am a person who's been using android phones from one of the very first galaxy phones.. the samsung galaxy spica. I've had 2-3 more galaxies and what I've noticed is that they always...ALWAYS slow down within 6 months of purchase.. the lag is first noticeable then becomes irritating and then downright annoying...
No such hassles so far with xperia... buttery smooth till now..no lag..no crashes. its almost like my iPad! yes..its that good..
Waterproofing... Im a doctor..and have to put surgical gloves for various procedures which leaves a thin film of white dust on my hands...i invariably have to answer a few calls in between my procedures and the phone gets all dusty... once I'm done with my procedures..i simply wash the phone under the tap along with my hands! no issues for the past 2 months..(till now i was scared to do that..but now i do it regularly..)
Camera....fantastic! i have a nikon D3100 SLR while the pictures from the xperia are not dslr quality, its 13MP is good enuf to take pics in daylight so good that its very comparable to the same snaps taken on the SLR. (low light quality is not so hot..but better than any camera phone I've used so far except the nokia carl zeiss ones) and the best part is that it has a dedicated camera button..it is SOOOOOOO useful!!!
Battery.... these days any high end phone is expected to last a day..thats it.. this xperia lasts around 30 hours with moderate use..ive streched it to 50 hrs on stamina mode once..
so heres the bottom line...
what I liked...
all of the above PLUS
removable battery unlike the other waterproof xperias
4.7 inch display is JUST right.. not a monster..not a midget..
top end specs.. 15.ghz quad core krait series processor(2nd fastest processor in the world after the newly launched snapdragon 800 series), adreno320 graphics, 2GB RAM, 13MP cam
what i didn't...
only 8GB internal storage..so a big SD card is a must.. i use 16gb..which i find adequate
VGA front cam..pathetic..esp when u compare the beautiful 13.1MP back cam..
bezels are too big..in fact all the dimensions could be slimmed down a bit
Slippery..have dropped it 4-5 times already..
What I don't mind...(not deal breakers)
Not full HD screen..cant really tell the difference on a 4.7 inch screen.. and in fact, it has the same pixel density as the iPhone retina display.. which is enuf for me
Not gorilla glass and can scratch easily..but this problem is easily remedied by a good screen protector
Lots of sony software/bloatware..but doesn't bother me coz phone hasn't slowed one bit..and some of them are actually useful!!!
So, hope this review helps! I bought mine from a shop in kerala for 28K. I felt then and still feel that its worth every paisa..
Most recent customer reviews
Great phone no lag in performance comparing features the negative is in front camera with low megapixel other than that phone is good