Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual (Gold)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 23MP primary camera with auto focus and 5.1MP front facing camera
- 5.5-inch (13.97 centimeters) capacitive touchscreen with 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution
- Android v5.1 Lollipop (Upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow)operating system with Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 200GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 3430mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual (Gold) Powerful processor, effective display
The Sony Xperia Z5 Premium is a feature-rich smart phone which is armed with a powerful processor and an effective display that provides a high quality multimedia experience. This dual SIM device has powerful camera features that enhance your photography experience. It is equipped with 3430 mAh lithium-ion battery that offers extended usage time so that you stay unplugged for a long time while the quick charge facility charges the device quickly.High speed device, consistent performance
This effective smart phone from Sony derives speed from the powerful Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 processor that delivers faster data processing. The octa core processor is effective for enjoying 3D games, high quality videos and other applications. The 64-bit architecture is also very effective. The 3 GB RAM of this device facilitates seamless multitasking and allows you to run various programs at the same time without facing any lags. It has 32 GB internal memory that keeps all data safe and secure. To meet evolving data demands, this internal memory can be expanded up to 200 GB with the help of an external memory card. This smart phone works on Android v5.1 Lollipop. So, you have complete access to all Android applications and services.Superior camera for enriched photography
The Sony smart phone is armed with dual cameras that deliver superior quality images thanks to the cutting edge image processing technology. The powerful primary camera of 23 MP is capable of clicking detailed and sharper images. The Exmor RS sensor captures all details and provides distortion free images. This camera is loaded with the hybrid autofocus feature that accurately tracks the subject movement and delivers stable images. This feature keeps the subject at the centre of attention and is highly useful when you are enjoying action photography. The 5 x Clear Image Zoom facility takes you closer to the subject and lets you record minute details. The 5.1 MP front camera is useful for clicking detailed selfies and facilitates high quality video calling. You can also record high-resolution 4K video with this camera. This feature offers up to four times more clarity than Full HD.High quality display and audio for effective visuals
The 5.5 inch display of this smart phone offers 4K quality visuals which is four times more detailed than what full HD displays produce. The X-Reality technology of this screen offers more clarity so that you get to watch life like images and video sequences. This Trilumious display is ideal for experiencing details with the utmost precision. The 'Live Colour LED' offers an expansive palette ensuring enriched colour quality and more depth. The 'Live Colour Creation' generates an overall vivid colour display. This unique feature analyzes every colour separately so that there is no oversaturation while the noise reduction capacity reduces noise when you watch high motion actions. The Hi-Res Audio feature produces high quality audio and allows you to enjoy clear and detailed sound. With DNC support, you experience powerful audio without any compromise in the sound quality.
From the Manufacturer
Xperia Z5 Premium Dual
Introducing the world’s first dual SIM 4K smartphone
The smartphone of tomorrow is here today. Get ready for a 4K** display that leaves the rest behind.
- 4K display
- 4K upscale technology
- Shiny back
- Capture in 4K
- 4K TV connectivity
- Finger Print
- days Battery
- Hi-Res Audio
A 4K display in your hands
It doesn’t get clearer than this. Imagine the best of Sony TV technologies delivered in a smartphone. A super-vivid and sharp display, right in the palm of your hand. Meet Xperia Z5 Premium Dual. With a 4K Ultra HD display, this 13.97 cm (5.5”) smartphone packs in four times the resolution of Full HD for an unrivalled viewing experience.
Big content. Big quality
Upscale to beautiful 4K. The Xperia Z5 Premium Dual scales up your photos and movies to incredible 4K quality, while retaining every detail. In fact, it makes everything look better than ever.
See every detail with more pixels per inch. Xperia Z5 Premium Dual takes a giant leap in display technology, adding more pixels to reach an ultra-sharp 806 PPI. That’s around 10x the pixels of a Full HD TV, and more than double for most smartphones.
It’s time to shine
Xperia Z5 Premium Dual isn’t shy. It loves to be noticed. Available in chrome and gold, it is precision-etched with the Xperia mark and finished with a stunning mirror effect on the back.
Capture your world in 4K
For the details that count. With Xperia Z5 Premium Dual, you can capture the world in incredible high-resolution 4K video. This means that your videos have four times the detail of Full HD. Add to that a host of Sony handy-cam technologies, including Steadyshot for stable videos, and you can count on flawless footage.
Show it off on the big screen
Easily connect to a 4K TV. You’ve captured a stunning video, now show off every detail on a 4K TV. Connect instantly over Wi-Fi using DLNA, or use an MHL*** 3.0 connector.
The phone that knows it’s you
Xperia Z5 Premium Dual’s power button has our new, integrated fingerprint sensor. Intuitively placed on the side of the phone, you can pick up and securely unlock your phone in a single movement.
The power of 4K. The stamina of a 2-day battery
A battery that leaves you worry-free. For this powerhouse of a 4K smartphone, we’ve gathered all our battery know-how to bring you up to two days **** battery life. Watch more films, listen to more music, carry on chatting and stay out without a care. When you do need topping up, Xperia Z5 Premium Dual can be used together with our Quick Charger for hours of power in just 10 minutes.
Only the best sound
With Hi-Res Audio and DNC support, you can hear music as it was meant to be heard and block out everything else.
Introducing Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
You shouldn’t expect anything less than the best mobile experience. We use the latest Android software to develop new features, improve performance and create exciting applications.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is now available for the Xperia Z5 Dual, Z5 Premium Dual, Z3+, Z3, Z3 Compact and Z2.
For best performance, upgrade to the latest version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. A pop-up notification for the same should appear on your Xperia phone. Here are some of the highlights of this update:
- Enhanced privacy: Enjoy improved visibility and control of your application data permissions. You now have the power to grant or revoke permissions individually for each of your apps
- Smart battery life: Do more for longer with App Standby and Doze. Now the applications you’d forgotten were open won’t drain your battery, and you can now give your device a rest when it’s not in use and keep the device cooler
- Xperia Messaging: Get quick and easy access to the things you want to share with friends. You can even get creative in your messages with the new Sticker store
- Direct sharing: Share content directly with your friends. Your recently contacted friends and most used apps will be at the top
- Floating toolbar: Be more productive with the floating toolbar. Use simple taps to edit text, copy and paste
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am having Xperia Z5 Premium Dual Mobile bought on 24th Match 2017. Now its almost 2 month i am using this mobile.
Please note this e-mail i have just wrote to make you understand your policies and not for any kind of expectation from Sony.
This mobile has fallen from 500 mm above on the floor and back glass is broken. Phone is absolutely fine and working. I already had lamination Film on the back so there is no other issue on the phone.
Since it is broken i had a thought of replace back glass since it is broken. I have contacted Sunrise Service center where i got reply as below as per your policy:
1. This is a flagship Mobile
2. Since it is a flagship mobile it can not be repaired anywhere in Ahmedabad.
3. This phone is not repairable.
4. I have following Options:
- I can deposite this phone to service centre and they will send this phone to the service centre outside where this facility is there for replace glass. This will take minimum 1 month and maximum 45 Days.
- I can pay 33% of Today's Mobile cost and I will get this mobile replaced with new one with Guarantee of 90 Days (3 Months)
- I ca pay 50% of Today's Mobile cost and I will get new Mobile replaced with new One with Guarantee of 1 Year.
I had then talk to your customer care executive at Helpline Number. He talked to your service center and replied the same.
Then he Transferred phone to your senior executive and again he replied the same.
This is a preface of this e-mail.
I have following questions as a customer:
- If this is a flagship mobile why services available are so delayed. If there is no service center in whole state of Gujarat what is the advantage of Flagship Phone?
- How it can be convenient to send Phone for 30 to 45 Days for replacement of back glass? Replacement of glass is a job of maximum 30 minutes for any brand available in market. Cost also for replacement of glass varies from Rs. 800 to Rs. 1500 for any brand prevailing in the market.
- What way it is user friendly?
- Why such premium flagship phone is not repairable?
- How options of replacement of Phone are justified? If i pay 33% of Phone Amount it is almost more than Rs. 10000 which is just for replacement of back glass. That too is with Guarantee of 90 Days, where the fact is that still 10 months remains in existing guarantee. How cost of back cover more than Rs. 10000 justified and also sacrifice of 7 months guarantee? Does it mean once this phone fall from hand will cost more than Rs. 10000 and balance guarantee?
- What are the basis of paying 50% of Phone Value and again if it falls from hand will endup in the same situation?
- Does it mean that once this phone is dropped from hand, have to go for replacement of handset?
- Is back of this phone is not very fragile? If it is fragile, why no facility to change/ replace it same day and that too at reasonable cost? Reasonable i mean with the comparison of any premium brand? Or Sony is really out of the world product which is unmatched as far as repair or maintenance cost?
- This Phone is claimed Water Resistant and dust and weather proof. It just broke on the back with nominal shock! Is all claims cosmetic?
- What way your system is taking care of convenience of customer? Does it claimed customer friendly at all?
Now with all these questions if at all i have to choose any of the option what option should i choose? If i have to spare unjustified time and amount what reason make me to stick on Sony Product? With this experience definitely I lost trust from Sony as a Brand. All feedback and suggestions and solutions explained are to only your convenience and one sided without any counter thought of customers convenience.
Here are my views about the product
First things first
Battery is quite impressive , 6 hours of screen on time is achievable
4K display runs only while using sony's video or album app
fast and snappy , and with android marshmallow it's even faster than ever !
Camera is impressive and hybrid autofocus is awesome
No lags or whatsoever , AR effect app crashed quite a few times that's it
Phone does heat up a bit , not a lot though and it's quite normal
fingerprint scanner position makes a lot of sense and it's blazing fast too but sometimes it doesn't recognise your print if your hands are dirty , not too dirty even if it's a bit damp it doesn't work
And last but not the least , it's a damn sexy phone !!! Stunning looks , it gives that premium FEEL !!!
And a major con is that it's sturdy but it tends to bend if you're a bit careless !
Most recent customer reviews
Perfect Size to handle
Fingerprint sensor extremely sensitive।well positioned
Great front camera
Looks Beautiful...Read more