Sony Xperia Z3+ (White, 32GB)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 20.7MP primary camera with auto focus and 5MP front facing camera
- 5.2-inch (13.2 centimeters) IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Android v5 Lollipop (Upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow) operating system with 2GHz quad core + 1.5GHz quad core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and 4G Nano single SIM
- 2930mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 17 hours and standby time of 590 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The Xperia Z3+ continues the Sony design story with a sleek rounded aluminium frame, durable tempered glass panels and a uniquely designed power button. At just 6.9 mm and 144 grams, the Xperia Z3+ design is slimmer and lighter than ever - and incredibly comfortable to hold. Choose from four sophisticated colours to match your taste and your lifestyle.
From the Manufacturer
Discover a new side of slim
The Xperia Z3+ is slimmer than ever at just 6.9 mm, and incredibly light in your hand. In fact, if it wasn’t so nice to look at, you could almost forget you were holding it.
Loves every forecast
The Xperia Z3+ carries our renowned waterproof* design, so you can meet the day head-on – no matter what kind of day it is. The IP65/IP68 rating means downpours aren’t a problem. Nor is sand, spills or an accidental dip in the sink.
When fast isn’t fast enough
This Android mobile boasts the industry’s most powerful processor for top speeds and lag-free performance.
The proof is in the pictures
What does a 20.7-megapixel camera and all the best Sony Cyber-shot technology get you? See for yourself. Head to Xperia Smartphone Photography to see pictures shot with Xperia.
The selfie bar is raised
We’ve added some of our most innovative camera technologies to the Xperia Z3+’s wide-angle front camera, like Superior Auto and SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode. The result is sharper-than-ever selfies, steady front-camera videos and ‘groupies’ that fit everyone in the frame.
Two days of what you love
Get directions at midnight, marathon-watch your favourite show, or skip the charger in your overnight bag. The Xperia Z3+’s incredible battery life brings you up to two days of power, so you can do more with every charge.
Picture perfect settings. In any setting.
The Xperia Z3+’s camera excels where other smartphone cameras disappoint. Indoors, at night, or when the sun’s behind your subject. With the best Sony camera technologies, your shots end up clear and sharp no matter where you are.
- The 20.7-megapixel camera lets you take super-sharp photos and zoom in without losing any of the crisp detail.
- The unique Exmor RS for mobile sensor is larger than most smartphone sensors, to perform better in low-light situations.
- The Xperia Z3+’s high ISO means it’s very sensitive to light, and able to capture shots even when the lighting isn’t ideal.
- Google Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Perfect shots with 20.7MP main and 5 MP front camera
- 5.2(13.2 cm) 1080p FHD (1920x1080), IPS display sRGB130% TRILUMINOS 700cd brightness X-Reality for mobile
- 2 days battery life
- 5.5 Hrs of usage from 10 min charge with quick charge
- Dust tight and waterproof.
- 64 bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Octa Core processor (Quad-core 2.0 GHz + Quad core 1.5 GHz)
Introducing Android 6.0 Marshmallow:
You shouldn’t expect anything less than the best mobile experience. We use the latest Android software to develop new features, improve performance and create exciting applications.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update is now available for the Xperia Z5 Dual, Z5 Premium Dual, Z3+, Z3, Z3 Compact and Z2.
For best performance, upgrade to the latest version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow. A pop-up notification for the same should appear on your Xperia phone. Here are some of the highlights of this update:
- Enhanced privacy: Enjoy improved visibility and control of your application data permissions. You now have the power to grant or revoke permissions individually for each of your apps
- Smart battery life: Do more for longer with App Standby and Doze. Now the applications you’d forgotten were open won’t drain your battery, and you can now give your device a rest when it’s not in use and keep the device cooler
- Xperia Messaging: Get quick and easy access to the things you want to share with friends. You can even get creative in your messages with the new Sticker store
- Direct sharing: Share content directly with your friends. Your recently contacted friends and most used apps will be at the top
- Floating toolbar: Be more productive with the floating toolbar. Use simple taps to edit text, copy and paste
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Call quality, low light pictures, sound quality in headphones, battery without data would stand by for one whole day, minimal lag when multiple apps are used. Looks and feels premium.
Heating issue - Should consider very seriously before buying.
Smooth finish - Slides easily from hand.
Camera - is good, but if you compare the picture quality with Iphone, it would be a tad less.
Gets heated -
1. When we use data continuously for a long time, like updating apps, parallely playing an online game.
2. When we use camera app for a longer time.
3. When we charge the phone.
4. When we see online videos for a long time.
Phone suitable only for medium or low users.
I am loving the water proof feature of this phone. Now I don't have to worry about slashes and phone falling in water while going to beaches or swimming pools. I live in Mumbai and here it rains for around 4 months and now I don't need to keep my phone in plastic bags before stepping out from my house.
Needless to mention that for 25 k its bang for your buck.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Features get block when team increase, too much heating issue
Sary 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔩🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨:-! :-! :-) :-( :-) O:-) :-[ :-\ :-\