Sony Sony 28-135mm FE PZ F4 G OSS Full-frame E-Mount Power Zoom Camera Lens (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- G-series optical design ideal for HD and 4K moviemaking, Minimized angle of view variation (breathing) while focusing and No focus shifting or axial displacement while zooming
- Independent Zoom, Focus and Iris rings for superior control, Constant F4 max aperture maintains exposure / depth of field and Aperture Control Design: Includes aperture ring
- Color: Black, Compatible Lens Hood Part Number: ALC-SH135, Compatible Mountings: Sony E (NEX), Focus Type: Stepper motor and Image Stabilization: Yes
- Item Dimensions: 4.13 x 4.13 x 6.42 inches, Item Weight: 2.68 pounds, Lens Design: Normal, Lens Type: Zoom lens and Maximum Aperture Range: F4.0
- Maximum Focal Length: 135 mm, Maximum Format Size: 35mm FF, Minimum Aperture: ƒ/22, Minimum Focal Length: 28 mm, Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Number of Elements: 18, Number of Groups: 12, Photo Filter Thread Size: 95 mm, Shipping Weight: 4.65 pounds and Weather Resistance: Yes
Customers who bought this item also bought
Sony 28-135mm fe pz f4 g oss lens designed to satisfy 4k production requirements, the sony fe pz 28-135mm f/4 g oss lens is a wide-ranging zoom lens that covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives while adding many features for your full-frame, aps-c, or e-mount camcorder or still photography camera system. The lens features a powered zoom control with a variable speed and zoom rotation direction reversal capability. Powering the zoom function is an ssm (super sonic wave motor) drive that allows precision and quiet operation. Focus noise is also minimized through weight reduction of the focus element group and use of a linear motor. Iris function is also designed to be smooth and silent for cinematography demands. Angle of view variations while focusing (breathing) and axial displacement while zooming have been reduced while five aspherical elements and three ed elements work with advanced multi-coating technology to minimize distortion and chromatic aberrations while also contributing to sharper overall imagery with enhanced contrast and clarity. Independent control rings for zoom, focus, and iris (aperture) are provided for and the focus mode can be switched from auto to manual by sliding the focus ring forward so control is maintained at all times. All three control rings have been engineered to provide the right amount of torquefortable, responsive operation and the pitch of the scalloping on the rings has been designedfortable, slip-free control. A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and is especially beneficial when working with greater zoom magnifications in low-light conditions. Also benefiting working in dim light or at the long end of the zoom range is optical steadyshot image stabilization, which works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|