- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Ages 16 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Marvel's Spider Man (PS4)
|Price:||2,438.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||1,561.00 (39%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- An experienced Spider-Man with several years of crime fighting under his belt, Peter Parker has sheer mastery of his powerful spider-sense, dynamic skills, acrobatic abilities and new suit
- This is an all-new Spider-Man universe, featuring familiar characters in unfamiliar roles, Take control of a complex dual life, as a young adult with great powers… and evolving relationships
- Swing freely through Marvel’s New York City in epic action set-pieces filled with a rich narrative and relatable characters
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Sony PS4 Marvel's Spider Man video game.
919 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 919 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just close your and eyes buy this game. A genuine item sold by Amazon and on time delivery as Usual. Thanks for the excellent packing.
Pls don't believe those negative reviews. The people who gave negative reviews might not like this game but nothing is there is blame the game at all..! It is too good.
Mary Jane, Aunt May, Miles Morales, Mr.Osborn, Dr.Otto are some other featured characters. Also Silver Sable, Vulture, Shocker, Rhino, and more!
The only thing I didn't like about the story was the cliched dialogues by throwaway characters. But every video game has that. I am already 14+ hours into this game and I am enjoying it so much! The Sides mission are fun, the challenges are cool, and the various costumes are pretty cool! Do note that you have to unlock them by in-game tokens earned by missions, challenges.
At a 50% price this a great deal.
Marvel's Spiderman also has 3 DLCs--The Heist, Turf Wars, and Silver Lining. (can only be bought from the PlayStation Store) So as you can see there are TONS of things to do in the game.
Story : 7/10 (nothing new; mainly the origins story of Dr Octopus)
Gameplay : 9/10 (10/10 when you are SpiderMan. 2/10 when they throw random stealth missions and pipe dream hacking minigames at you)
Characters : 9/10 (emotes well and have rationality in decision making)
Customization : 10/10 (fun to unlock all skills, weapons and suits. Noir suit is when you want to be the Batman)
Visuals : 9/10 (RDR beats all)
Soundtrack : 8/10 (was fun while playing but now I don't even remember)
Boss Battles : 9/10 (creative takedowns and will require all the web swinging skills that you learnt)
Web Swinging : 11/10 (I've fast travelled just 5 times only to get the trophy)
I knocked off a point because most of the side missions are "collect x number of items" variety, which gets old pretty fast. The story and cast of characters, though, justify the price. Recommended.