Sony 128GB Class 10 UHS-1 Micro SDXC up to 70MB/s Memory Card (SRG1UY2A/TQ)
|Price:||2,649.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||1,930.00 (42%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- with a data transfer speed of up to 70 mb/s you can move files quickly and efficiently
- recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted. this recovery software even supports 3d and hd files
- shoot with ease. protective features include waterproof, dust-proof, temperature proof, uv guard, and anti-static protection
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount with YES Bank Credit Card EMI Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
sony high speed micro sdhc memory cards are designed to expand your storage and deliver the speed you need to capture fast action photos and video. the cards are compatible with devices from sony, motorola, samsung, lg and more and are available with transfer speeds of up to 70mb/s.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Front of the package I received says "Up to 70MB/s", while fine print on the back says "Up to 70MB/s read speed; write speed slower". I inserted the card into a UHS-compatible card reader, the Transcend RDF5, and benchmarked the card on both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. Here are my results:
On USB2 port: Read=34.8MB/s, Write=21.3MB/s
On USB3 port: Read=92.6MB/s, Write=21.5MB/s
(See my uploaded images for benchmark details)
In comparison, my older Sony UHS1 card shows Read speed of 47.3MB/s and Write of 20.55MB/s under identical test setup. That means the new card is almost 2x faster in Read, but its Write speed remains nearly the same as before. By the way, a Write speed of 20-21MB/s is relatively slow compared to most other UHS-1 cards I purchased in the past two years. (See the comparison chart I uploaded)
In most applications, the Write speed is always the most critical limiting factor. So you probably will not see any performance gain by 'upgrading' to this new card. On the other hand, currently the new card is priced cheaper than the old one, so it is still a better value.
If you need a memory card for recording HD video or for use in DSLR, look for one that bears the symbol 'U3' (A big 'U' with a '3' inside). I have tested the Sony 64GB microSDXC High Speed Memory Card (SR64UXA/TQ) and its Write speed is 57.2MB/s - almost 3 times faster than this U1 card.
- The new card I received is made in Taiwan, same as the old version.
- The reported capacity of this 32GB card, according to my computer, it only 30.0GB. This is normal because computer people count one 'Gig' as "2 to the power 30", which is 7.3% larger than one billion. So 30GB actually comes to about 32.2 billion bytes, which is called 32GB by marketing people.
I am forced to return this item as I was not offered a chance to exchange for another card which I am very disappointed about because I purchased this during a rare sale.