Sony Bravia 124.5 cm (49 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart TV KD49X9000E (Black) (2018 model)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Resolution : 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p)
- Display: 4K | 4K HDR | Triluminous Display | 4K X-Reality Pro
- Smart TV Features: Built-in WiFi | Android | X1 Extreme Processor | Voice Search | ChromeCast
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound : 20 Watts Output | Bass Reflex Speaker | ClearAudio+
- Installation: For installation/wall mounting/demo of this product once delivered, directly contact Sony at 18001037799 and provide product's model name and seller's details mentioned on your invoice. The service center will allot you a convenient slot for the service
- Warranty: 1 year standard manufacturer warranty from Sony
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
Discover the next level of 4K HDR entertainment with the power of the 4K HDR processor X1 and our evolved X-tended Dynamic Range Pro technology for exceptionally high contrast, detail and clarity. All in a beautifully sleek design with a refined aluminium finish.
From the manufacturer
Incredible Contrast, Breathtaking Picture
More detail, more natural, more real
The 4K HDR Processor X1 with Object-based HDR remaster and Super Bit Mapping technologies gives pure colours at higher brightness levels for truly natural pictures. See everything you watch come to life with greater depth, detail and texture.
Uncover the detail with 4K HDR
For the ultimate in picture quality; this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, colour and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR). Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail with a far wider range of brightness on BRAVIA 4K HDR TVs.
Reality revealed with XDR PRO
This unique backlighting algorithm faithfully reproduces far wider brightness range for the most dazzling lights and deepest blacks. When combined with HDR signal you'll experience greater brilliance in every scene as it increases the quality of HDR with more vibrant colours.
Extra colours, extra brilliance
TRILUMINOS Display selectively maps colours across the wide gamut available thanks to the specially developed backlight, subtle colours do not become oversaturated or unnatural. You'll enjoy vivid, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene.
The Ultimate Sound Experience
Bass reflex speaker: Experience rich, deeper sound
Hear more from a compact speaker box with intense, focused sound. The bass reflex speaker produces clear, rich sounds from crisp highs to extended lows well suited to movies, sport and music. The isolated box design ensures highly efficient sound reproduction, so that every detail is heard clearly.
Made to listen: ClearAudio+
Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine-tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialogue and surround effects with greater clarity and separation in whatever you're watching.
Slice of Living Design: Styling the space, styling the viewing experience!
The Slice of Living concept for home product design is transforming TVs by reimagining the aesthetic style of the entire living space. A beautifully designed TV with slim, narrow frame and an aluminum finish upgrades your living room.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So finally after a lot of deliberation I decided to make the plunge to the x9000e and well I'm surely glad I did make the jump. It is still pretty costly in India (approx 65-70k in US for same model), but due to taxes, in India no way you can get it for that rate and so ended up buying for Rs 1.25lk!!.
Anyway, here goes the review:
1. Design - It's v slim and light, I could lift it without much difficulty (but 2 people needed for assembly). Bezels are pretty thing (though there is a v small bezel inside the LCD that you will notice only after watching the tv up close. The stand is pretty solid and can hold the TV, but the TV does wobble a little, so be a little careful. Overall I like the design, its useful and practical, nothing fancy just the way i like it.
2. Picture quality - Overall the picture quality is pretty damn good, and comes to full glory with 4k UHD HDR enabled contents. But that's where you will be really impressed, the quality of images, the lighting the black levels all will blow you away if you have the proper content. In my case Netflix and Youtube had the most content (Amazon video has only Grand Tour which will truly provide that wow effect). Please note that if you are using a Fire tv stick (like me), you will not get the 4k content. Instead, use the apps from the TV for Netflix, Youtube and Amazon video. Fire tv stick limits to 1080p.
But I'm a little disappointed at the rest of the content, as I already was using a Sony W652D (W65D) for last year which is a 2016 model and it had pretty good picture quality for all the 1080p content that I was watching. So for 1080p content I wasn't really blown away, but rather I just felt it to be a minor upgrade.
Even on Bluray (played through PS4 pro) the quality was just above average but that could be due to the content (i.e. its not 4k HDR). So like I said in the beginning, you will be blown away if you get the right content, i.e. 4k UHD HDR content is required to fully enjoy this TV.
3. Audio - 20W audio is just ok for normal usage, but I have a 5.1 channel setup so I didn't check much about the TV audio.
4. I/O support - 4 HDMI ports and 3 USB ports are pretty good enough for all your devices. out of the 4 HDMI, only 2 (HDMI 2 and 3) support 4k HDR output. For other 2, you might get upto only 2K output. Please note that the power brick is pretty huge, the size of an actual brick!! :D
5. Android software - I'm not overall impressed with it. It is ok, but it can get sluggish and the interface is not that user friendly. Firetv stick has a much better implementation of how the content and apps are organized. Hope Android TV learns from it. Good thing though is that all google related apps are supported and you can side load most of the apps using the USB.
PS: Use the Sony side view app in android and you will no longer feel like using the remote. It's got all the remote keys, plus its got a mouse interface as well (this was very helpful). It also has an input mechanism for giving your username and password.
1. Remote is just ok, it's got shortcut for Netflix and Google play movies, though i really wish it was for Youtube as I rarely use play movies. plus, the remote just feels so dated, come on Sony I'm paying so much to get just an IR blaster remote!! It is high time that a wifi/BT remote is provided.
2. Calibrating the TV is not easy for a common man, I had to go through lots of videos to find settings that were recommended, even then I was not that impressed, coz I needed to get the feeling that images pop. So I had to tweak some of the settings myself.
3. Motion flow option in the TV can cause a problem while watching movies. So you need to change the motion flow to True Cinema else you will get the soap opera effect which can be unpleasant for movie watching.
4. No support for Dolby Vision. Sony did promise Dolby vision for the higher end TVs for 2017 and 2018 though a firmware update, but only with those having the X1 extreme processor. This TV has only X1 processor and so I feel that this is unfair as normal LG TVs are supporting Dolby vision, so why is Sony limiting the feature to very high priced TVs!!
With that I conclude my review, I have been using the TV for 2 weeks now and till now I'm very impressed with what I have seen though the value for money might be a bit of a let down as I feel this TV is over priced because you can get it for 65-70k in US which is such a shame that I end up paying nearly double the price.
Though I use an external speaker with this set , the sound output of TV is not bad.
I just think interface response of TV could have been be better but may be android is to be blamed for that. I also wish Sony can make a better TV interface app for iOS devices.
More on the TV….
• Absolutely brilliant picture quality
• Although android UI may not be the most intuitive amongst the TV range but is surely an advantage when it comes to versatility because of the apps
• Voice command works well
• Loads of connection options with a lot of physical ports available
• Motion Ratio capped at 800 Hz. Native refresh rate: 100 Hz
• Product feels premium
• Sound Quality from the speakers is avg. For optical output, there is no variable input, that means, if you have connected your own speakers that are not in the list for Bravia Sync. volume control for those speakers needs to be separately managed (if there are additional options to manage this, I am yet to find the same). However, there are other work arounds for the same.
Return/exchange windows is very short for this TV. So currently I am follow with the Sony India care (SR 49415548 / 49418080) for regarding the same. Hope for best.