- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Somma 925 BIS Hallmarked Silver Made with Swarovski Marcasite Earrings for Women
|Sale:||1,800.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||7,200.00 (80%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- GIFT FOR HER - A perfect gift for Every Princess . Ideal Gift for Loved ones, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister. Excellent gift for Birthday, Anniversary, Valentine, Christmas and Celebrations gift for someone you LOVE .
- BEAUTY- Elegant Design for the Women of Today. This beautiful piece adds to the BEAUTY of Women. Piercing Required . Post with Friction Back. Size : 0.9 cms x 1.3 cms : Weight : 2.25 Grams
- Metal 925 BIS Hallmarked Silver and SOMMA Made with SWAROVSKI MARCASITE . Fullfilled by Amazon Prime for Fast Delivery
- Keep it away from water, heat, perfumes or any other strong chemicals. Avoid from contact of chemicalsi.e. sprays and perfumes.
- What makes Swarovski Marcasite so special? At Swarovski, they take only the finest quality rough gemstones and shape them to perfection with precision cutting techniques. Thanks to Swarovski's exceptional expertise and innovative technology, there precision-cutting techniques bring out the best natural qualities from every single stone.The mirror-like surface and shimmering finish of Swarovski Marcasite make jewelry elegant, fascinating and precious.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 unit per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
|Back Finding||Post With Friction Back|
|Collection||Somma Made with SWAROVSKI MARCASITE Collection|
|Item Diameter||0.90 Centimeters|
|Item Height||1.80 Centimeters|
|Item Width||1.30 Centimeters|
|Item Length||0.90 Centimeters|
|Metal Stamp||.925 Sterling Silver|
|Packaging||Comes with a Case for Gifting|
|Stone Cut||Very Good|
|Stone Creation Method||natural|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
We are a direct partner of Swarovski. We buy genuine Swarovski Marcasite from Swarovski and then use it to make our own unique designs. We save overall cost by not generating certificate or warranty card for each product and by not buying expensive Swarovski boxes. These savings are passed on to our customers by providing them with less expensive but genuine Swarovski product. The Swarovski Marcasite in our product is tagged " MADE with SWAROVSKI MARCASITE " by Swarovski for authenticity. We do not have sales agents to sell our products, please beware of cheap duplicates done by other sellers. We do not take any responsibility for "Ananth Jewels" brand products brought through other seller's. What is the meaning of marcasite? The word 'marcasite' originates from the Arab term for 'fire'. The word 'pyrite' comes from the Greek term 'pyros', which also means 'fire'. In fact, the mineral creates sparks when struck against steel and is renowned for its shimmering reflection and fiery brilliance. Marcasite has been used as a personal adornment since ancient times. In the past, people believed that it had the power to stimulate positive energy and protect from negative influences, to improve a person's communication abilities, and to protect those who performed dangerous jobs. During the reign of Louis 14th of France, only the King was allowed to wear genuine diamonds. Marcasite became very popular in the region as a diamond imitation, and was worn by high society and also by women at court. During queen Victoria's reign in the 19th century, marcasite jewelry was cherished in the UK both for its elegance, and for its ability to be combined with pearls. It quickly gained in popularity and soon reached a wide audience.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|