|Brand||Amazon Brand - Solimo|
|Package Dimensions||19.4 x 17 x 8.4 cm; 800 Grams|
|Item part number||SOL_AutoAppl_104|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SOL_AutoAppl_104|
|Included||1 Tyre Inflator|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||800 g|
Amazon Brand - Solimo Portable Digital Tyre Inflator (Black)
|Deal of the Day:||₹ 1,519.00 Details FREE Delivery.|
Ends in 01h 20m 06s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||₹ 1,480.00 (49%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- With dimensions of 18.3x15.7x7.4 cm, it is easily portable and saves car space
- Fast refill with a filling time of ~5 minutes
- Works on 12V power supply, readily available in the car’s cigarette power outlet
- Compatible with cigarette charging points of all cars
- Electric wire of length 3000mm and 500 mm long hose for convenient refilling
- Digital display for added convenience
- LED bulb to facilitate usage in the dark
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (2): 10% off with Bank of Baroda Credit Cards and EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹150 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Goodyear GY-SSD204A Digital Tyre Inflator (Blue)
TUSA Digital Car Tyre Inflator - 12V DC Portable Air Compressor with LED Light (2 Years Warranty)
Windek RCP_AL1E_1902 Digital Tyre Inflator
Bergmann Typhoon Heavy Duty Metal Car Tyre Inflator (Blue)
Woscher 1610 Portable Mini Tyre Inflator, 12V DC 100 PSI Tire Pump for Bike, Scooter & Car
|Price||₹ 1,519.00||₹ 2,700.00||₹ 2,899.00||₹ 1,899.00||₹ 2,109.00||₹ 1,099.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||Hook Up||Infinite Hub||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||WS MART|
Be prepared to tackle flat tyres even in the middle of the night with the Tyre Inflator by Amazon. The compact inflator does not take up a lot of boot space and efficiently inflates a tyre in ~5 minutes. It works on the 12V power supply which can be readily provided by the car’s cigarette power outlet, making it handy and compatible with all cars. An electric wire of the length 3000mm and a hose of the length 500mm, provide sufficient mobility to use the inflator for all four tyres. The digital inflator includes an LED, promoting easy usage in the dark. The auto-shut function ensures that the inflator shuts on reaching the required tyre pressure. An added safety valve protects against overload, thus adding to the durability. Not only cars, but it can also be used to inflate basketballs, footballs, etc. with the help of a pin included in the design.
From the manufacturer
The tyre inflator comes in a compact size which allows a comfortable carriage and does not take up a lot of space when you are travelling with a lot of luggage. Not only carriage, but usage is also convenient thanks to its ready compatibility with 12V power supply provided by cigarette power outlet present in most cars.
Auto shut off feature ensures that the device switches off once the tyre reaches the desired pressure. This ensures that the tyre is not damaged due to extra pressure and also protects the device. A safety valve attached protects against overload. An LED added to the inflator design ensures that you can safely use it when you face a flat tyre at night.
The tyre inflator can also be used to inflate other objects like basketballs, footballs, etc. A pin has been added to facilitate inflation of objects other than a car tyre. The cable length of 3000 mm with 500 mm long hose makes inflation easier.
How to use the Tyre inflator
1. Start the car. Insert the Tyre inflator 12v DC plug into the 12v socket of the car.
2. Pull out the air pipe and screw its connector valve clockwise onto the valve of the tyre.
3. Press ‘M’ to select pressure measurement – PSI, bar, kg/cm2 . The LCD screen will show the current pressure of the tyre.
4. Hold the + or – button to set the required pressure. Wait for 3 seconds and press ‘M’ button again.
5. Push the ON/OFF button to start the inflation
6. Once it reaches the required pressure, it will automatically switch stop further inflation and the screen will show “OFF”.
7. Remove the connector valve, and unplug the 12v DC plug from the socket.
For detailed information on Tyre inflator, please refer to the instruction manual that comes with the product
Premium Quality. Great Value.
Welcome to the world of Solimo - a place where premium quality and great value go hand in hand. Every Solimo product is carefully made to deliver exceptional quality. Right from the products we choose, to detailed quality and food safety checks, to thoughtful improvements, quality is at the core of everything we do.
We invest our resources only on what is important to you and minimize costs on things like advertising and other extras that don’t add value. This helps us keep our costs low and create products that deliver more value for the price you pay. Expect a little more every time you buy a Solimo product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am sure this device will help me avoid visits to the roadside repair shops which in my experience are ripoffs.
The sound level is acceptable.
It is fast. It takes few seconds to go from 27.5 to 32.5
Build quality is okay.
Cable length is adequate, however air hose could have been little longer.
It has a led light which can be useful. It also has red light ans sos light. It can be useful if you operate the device on a highway.
The air hose nozzle is not easy to use. It is made of plastic and of thread type attachment. A metal nozzle was expected for longer durability. Also, the thread attachment is not easy to use. It takes some time and effort to attach the hose to the tyre. You expect to loose some air pressure while connecting or disconnecting the air hose.
I haven't tested its accuracy though, but it showed me near accurate readings after I got air in my tyres filled from a fuel station...