- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Soldier's Girl: Love Story of a Para-Commando (First) Paperback – 2017
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Hit Military Romance fiction written by an Army wife herself! How does it feel to love a warrior? Die every day yet live? ‘Ananya’ is a fashionista. Undisputed swag queen whose life is so messed up. Caught with weed she was not even smoking on last day of her college and what more, falls for a deadly Para Commando ‘Captain Aakash’ who doesn’t walk but slithers from helicopters, slaughters deadly terrorists, saves innocent hostages, follows unconventional warfare and sleeps with his TAR-21 assault rifle. The Victorian streets of Kolkata witness a romance where honour and chivalry safeguard the boundaries of once in a lifetime love. But as fate conspires, Aakash abandons her after a passionate love making for surgical strikes at LOC. She sought solace in ‘Captain Anant’ and they sure had their fun moments. From kicking goons outside a discotheque to pester her friends but it all lasts until a horrendous war breaks out between India and Pakistan where Arjun Tanks ram Pakistani tanks, Jaguar fighter planes bomb Pok and INS Arihant captures the Karachi ports. It’s brutal and heart-breaking. The miseries engulf her soul, Aakash goes missing but Anant returns. Do you believe in Cinderella stories? Do you think fairy tales exist? Do you believe true love conquers all? How does it feel when a ferocious warrior is drenched down in love with a beautiful princess? If not then this ‘not so typical love story’ is for you where the bands of brothers replaces ‘Uncles and Auntyjis’, the army wives replaces usual women, the commando replaces the nerds, band of brothers redefines friendship, mum is the ocean of tears, the glittering world of Army life has layers and amidst all the chaos exist two delicate hearts bound by one thread! Know, there exists no love without pain and agony! LIVE THE STORY EXTRAORDINAIRE OF AN ARMY GIRLFRIEND! You can contact the author at FB 'swapnil pandey' follow at Twitter @swapy6 & Instagram @girlandworlds
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 108 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What a stupid book it is! By far the heroine(Ananya) is a self centered, narcissistic, bitch who thinks all around her are bitches, chauvinistic hypocrits. In her words, Indian families are always conservative. Captain Akash, if he doesn't answer his phone due to his busy schedule, he is selfish, 'self absorbed' person.
The female protagonist is annoying as her best friend who she, herself thinks annoying yet doesn't hesitate to share every details with her. She talks behind her back.
In conclusion, I hate the female main character with a burning passion.
Amazing work lady !
Kudos to Swapnil Pandey,, waiting for the next one !!