- Paperback: 418 pages
- Publisher: Shroff Publishers & Distributers Private Limited - Mumbai (2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184045891
- ISBN-13: 978-8184045895
- Package Dimensions: 23.4 x 18.4 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,90,257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Software Test Engineer's Handbook Paperback – 2008
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
There are a lot of books around covering functional testing techniques, but relatively few cover both functional and technical testing. This book will fill that gap. Authors Graham Bath and Judy McKay are core members of the ISTQB Working Party that created the new advanced level syllabus, which will be rolled out worldwide this year. This book brings both functional and technical aspects of testing into a coherent whole, which will benefit not only test analyst/engineers but also test managers. Based on the ""Certified Tester"" Advanced-Level syllabus issued by the ISTQB in 2007, the book covers everything you will need to know to successfully sit the examinations for Test Analyst and Technical Test Analyst.For those planning to take one or both of these exams, the book provides a solid base for preparation and clearly indicates which sections apply to which specific examination. About the Authors Graham Baths experience in testing spans over 25 years and has covered a wide array of domains and technologies. As a test manager, he has been responsible for the testing of mission-critical systems in spaceflight, telecommunications, and police incident-control. Graham has designed tests to the highest levels of rigor within real-time aerospace systems such as the Tornado and Eurofighter military aircraft. As a principal consultant for the T-Systems Test Factory he has mastered the Quality Improvement Programs of several major companies, primarily in the financial and government sectors. In his current position, Graham is responsible for the company ™s training program and for introducing innovative testing solutions to Test Factory ™s large staff of testing professionals. Graham is co-author of the new ISTQB Advanced Level Certified Tester syllabus. He is a long-standing member of the German Testing Board and chairman of their Working Party on the advanced syllabus. Judy McKay has spent the last 20 years working in the high tech industry with particular fo
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What I found particularly interesting were the personal experiences of the authors. Memorable anecdotes from the military, aviation and financial industry were scattered throughout the book. This added to making the book an interesting and fun read.