Softspun Microfiber 4 Layer Baby Diaper Inserts For Cloth Diaper Set Of 4, Large, Age 4-30 Months, Sky Blue
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- 4 Layers Of Pure Softspun Microfiber For The Highest Absorbency
- Washable & Reusable Made From 100% Microfiber Fabric
- Babies Who Cannot Use Any Regular Disposable Diapers Due To Rashes, Can Start Using A Softspun Microfiber Inserts Inside Most Of The Diaper Covers
- Skin Friendly & Super Soft As Well As Hypoallergenic And Anti-Bacterial To Help Prevent Rashes
- Age 4-30 Months, Product Dimension: 36X14 Cm,One Size: These Inserts Should Fit Most One Size Diapers. Small Size Also Available For Age- 0-3 Months,Most Economical Diaper Inserts With International Quality Standards, Available In 9 Colors
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Made Of 4 Layers Of 100% Unbleached Softspun Microfiber, These Inserts (Or Diaper Pads) Are Soft, Extremely Absorbent, And Very Easy To Clean And Dry. This Environmentally Friendly Material, Composed Of Tiny Strands, Is 40 Times More Absorbent Than Cotton - And Less Bulky Too. Softspun Microfiber Inserts Are Reusable. You Can Machine Wash And Dry Them In Any Temperature. Suitable For Heavy-Duty Use. 4 Layers Of Pure Softspun Microfiber For The Highest Absorbency; Washable & Reusable Made From 100% Microfiber Fabric Babies Who Cannot Use Any Regular Disposable Diapers Due To Rashes, Can Start Using A Softspun Microfiber Inserts Inside Most Of The Diaper Covers; Skin Friendly & Super Soft As Well As Hypoallergenic And Anti-Bacterial To Help Prevent Rashes Age 4-30 Months; Product Dimension: 36X14 Cm; One Size: These Inserts Should Fit Most One Size Diapers Most Economical Diaper Inserts With International Quality Standards; Available In 9 Colors; Available In 2,3 & 4 Layers; Also Available - Curved Diaper Inserts For More Comfort & Better Fit Available In Two Shapes Flat - 14 X 5.5 Inches (36 X 14 Cm); Pair With One Size Diaper (8-36Lb) Curve - 14 X 5.5 Inches (36 X 14 Cm); Pair With One Size Diaper (8-36Lb)
Showing 1-8 of 321 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will update review after multiple usage.
In fact diapers are a strict NO unless you are traveling or visiting a guest, and must never be used for more than 2-3 hours. Continuous use of diapers causes rash, itching & bacterial contamination to your kids.
Stick to these microfiber wraps. They are easy to clean, absorb the urine well, and keep the potty away from falling here & there. A dozen will last 3 years. Easy.
These inserts are inexpensive compared to the other products. I highly recommend this product to any parent using cloth diapers. I would buy them again once my current inserts get worn out.