Sofa Sack - Plush Ultra Soft Bean Bags Chairs for Kids, Teens, Adults - Memory Foam Beanless Bag Chair with Microsuede Cover - Foam Filled Furniture for Dorm Room - Charcoal 5'
- THE PERFECT BEDROOM ACCESSORY: Simple and soft, these medium sized bean bag chairs are the perfect addition to every nursery, playroom, child's bedroom, or basement. With a variety of beautiful colors to choose from, these luxury items make a comfortable accent for any room.
- A BEAN CHAIR WITHOUT BEANS: These colorful beanless bags are made with memory foam, which provide more give than harder regular bean filled chairs. Foam is more fluffy and contouring, so these floor lounge chairs not only feel better but last longer by maintaining their structure over time.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCT: Our bean bag furniture for adults and kids is made with durable foam stuffing, encased in velvet, passion suede with double stitching for maximum strength and weight bearing. Designed to support 2 toddlers, 2 kids, a parent and child, or a single man or woman.
- CONFORMING COZINESS: Supersoft and velvety to the touch, these multicolor bean bags are great for adult sitting, napping, and lounging. At 5 feet in diameter, babies, toddlers and kids as well will love how much room they offer either to lay out or share with a sibling or friend.
- ONE CHAIR, MANY USES: These convenient foam cushions are the perfect addition for teen bedrooms and college student dorm rooms. Easily accessible and lighter than most home recliners, families too can move them with ease, making them ideal for movie night, game night, and reading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Soft and Tough Fabric
The Sofa Sack is equipped with double stitched seams and comfortable yet durable cover that will stand up over time.
Made in USA
Every Sofa Sack has been proudly made in the USA for over 8 years.
Perfect for Students
Use the Sofa Sack in the dorm room, family room, basement, or home theater.
The Sofa Sack is built to last from a furniture grade memory foam blend that lasts longer and delivers more comfort than other bean bag chairs.
|4 Foot Sofa Sack||5 Foot Sofa Sack||6 Foot Sofa Sack||6 Foot Sofa Sack Lounger||7.5 Foot Sofa Sack Lounger||3 Foot Sofa Sack|
|Dimensions||4 ft x 4 ft x 2.5 ft||5 ft x 5 ft x 2.5 ft||6 ft x 6 ft x 2.5 ft||6 ft x 3.5 ft x 3.5 ft||7.5 ft x 4 ft x 3.5 ft||3 ft x 3 ft x 2.5 ft|
|Capacity||1 Child or Adult||1 Child or Adult||2 Adults||2 to 3 Adults||3 to 4 Adults||1 Child or Teen|
|Foam||Memory Foam Blend||Memory Foam Blend||Memory Foam Blend||Memory Foam Blend||Memory Foam Blend||Memory Foam Blend|
|Made in USA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The bean bag is stuffed with small pieces of foam, and it arrives super compressed with the foam in a big chunk. We broke up the foam into smaller chunks to help it expand more quickly, and were able to use it right away. The foam stuffing makes it really comfortable. The cover is sturdy and durable, and it's really soft to the touch & comfy too. This thing is really heavy, and the weight and bulk make it a bit of a chore to move, especially if you have to move it around other pieces of furniture.
Children can easily sit on the bean bag with feet off the floor. I am 6'2", so I sit with feet and legs stretched out in front onto the floor. One nice thing about this bean bag chair is that it is big enough and has enough stuffing that you can shape it somewhat to preference. My kids like it fairly flat, while I like to shape the back higher and the front lower for more back support.
Bottom line - we love this chair. It's big, it's comfortable, and it's awesome!
My husband can't stay awake in it. Every time he lays in it he passes out, lol. He said he likes it too. He is very picky when it comes to chairs, because he hates when he gets hot 🔥☀️☄️ But he never complains about the beanbag being "hot" even after chilling in it for an hour or so. The fabric is very soft, very refreshing and breathable. You don't have to fluff it to make it "cold" like some beanbags required. But, you do have to fluff it every time after use. If you want to get that cozy body hug feeling again.
It Has to be use against a wall, if you want back support. If not, you will be looking at the ceiling a lot. I suggest getting at least one body pillow, and a few little pillows for arm rest wile reading, and neck support.
I also got a heated blanket when I want to be cozy and warm.
I have had it for over 3months, and I use it every day or so.
If you do get the 5ft, be prepare to make it the centerpiece of the entire room. Is really big, large and tall.
Good luck 🍀👍
Another update as of 07/11/2018:
After less than 6 months this product has become extreme flat and stiff. It's not soft and fluffy anymore and my 40 lb 4 year old sinks straight to the floor after trying to fluff and plump it back up. We originally purchased this as a more functional crash pad for him as the special needs crash pads are very very expensive and uncomfortable to sit in, but I honestly want expecting this to go flat after only being used by a small child and not even on a daily basis. I wondered if taking the cover off and washing and drying it would shrink it a little and help it hold its shape again, but you can't remove the cover without having millions of tiny foam pieces all over the place and my child has sensory disabilities and PICA making this a dangerous option for us. We are looking into a better quality chair WITH a removable cover option and tossing this one.