- Item Weight: 998 g
- Item part number: SBGMS40
- ASIN: B00TF13NVS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 February 2015
- Average Customer Review: 74 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,341 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Soapy Twist Goat Milk Melt And Pour Soap Base, 1kg
|Price:||414.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Quality: 1kg; Item Form: Solid
- Contains 100 percent pure goat milk; Sls free and preservative free
- 100 Percent vegetarian, No animal testing. Mild to skin, Mild Milky Odour.; Highly moisturising due to goat milk. Opaque. Excellent lather. Easy to melt and create designer soaps.
- pH : 9-10.5; Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Usage: Cut the soap base into cubes the size of ice cube and fill the container (in which you are melting the base) upto 75% of its volume with soap base. Add 1 to 2% filtered water to compensate for moisture loss. Melt the soap base in a microwave or a double boiler. Add the additives such as colour/ fragrance/ herbs then mix it and pour it into the mould. Let it cool down till room temperature. De-mould the soap once set and pack it in a shrink wrap paper to avoid contact with moisture.
- Target Audience: Men & Women
- Package Contents: 1 x Soap Base
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Soapy Twist Goat Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base is a must have for creating luxurious soaps that condition the skin and are highly moisturizing. Goat Milk contains lactic acid that helps in removing dead skin cells. It is high in Vitamin A which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissues and maintain healthy and younger looking skin.
Soapy Twist Goat Milk Soap contains 100% pure goat milk and is made from the highest quality ingredients sourced from reputed companies. It is free from SLS, preservatives and parabens. The soap base goes through mulitiple quality tests at our facility before its sent out for further use by the end consumer.
FEATURES OF SOAPY TWIST GOAT MILK MELT AND POUR SOAP BASE
- Contains 100% pure Goat Milk
- SLS and Paraben Free
- No preservatives
- High glycerin content
- 100% Vegetarian
- TFM : Above 40% (As per BIS Standards)
- pH : 9 - 10
- Melting Point : 75 to 80 degree centigrade
- No Animal Testing
- Made in India
Goat Milk, Water, Glycerin, Sucrose,Propylene Glycol (USP Grade), Sodium Stearate (Plant Origin) , Vegetable Glycerin, Sucrose, SLES.
HOW TO USE SOAPY TWIST SOAP BASE TO MAKE HANDMADE SOAPS?
Cut the soap base into cubes the size of ice cube and fill the container (in which you are melting the base) upto 75% of its volume with soap base.
Melt the soap base in a microwave or a double boiler.
Add the additives such as colour/ fragrance/ herbs then mix it and pour it into the mould. Let it cool down till room temperature. De-mould the soap once set and pack it in a shrink wrap paper to avoid contact with moisture.
SOAPY TWIST GOAT MILK MELT AND POUR SOAP BASE
Soapy Twist Goat Milk Melt and Pour Soap Base is full of skin loving ingredients and is perfect for making simple yet luxurious soaps at home. This base melts smoothly, and is easy to use. There are no added colours or scents. A creamy smooth texture that is a fabulous moisturiser and nourishing for the skin.
BENEFITS OF GOAT MILK SOAP FOR SKIN
- Gentle & Deep Cleanser
- Keeps the skin soft and mositurised
- Prevents premature ageing
- Keeps the skin acne free
- Gives healthy and nourished skin
RECIPES TO TRY USING SOAPY TWIST GOAT MILK MELT AND POUR SOAP BASE
BASIC GOAT MILK SOAP
TURMERIC & GOAT MILK SOAP
GOAT MILK & WALNUT SOAP
HOW TO USE THE BOX OF SOAPY TWIST BASES AS A LOAF MOULD
OPEN THE BOX
Pull the outer cover of the box to open it.
OPEN THE FLAPS
Open the side flaps of the box and remove the base.
CLOSE THE FLAPS
Close the side flaps and put the box in the outer cover. Your loaf mould is ready to use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
74 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only difficulty I faced that it start getting thick too quickly it is hard to add other ingredients but this problem could be solved by mixing the other ingredients while this base is completely melted but still on double boiler we should add other things at that point and then after mixing with spoon pour them into moulds. I am so happy to make soap for 1st time.
Thanks to amazon delivery was superfast.
Great packaging and the product arrived way before time. Thanks
2) the soaps, they are very creamy and give so much lather
Since this was my first time and as i was trying without proper soap molds, it was a disaster. as i was boiling the base, it creamed pretty fast. For sure, i will need some practice.
Even then i used the boiling milk, used activated charcoal and green tea. added lots of lemon grass oil.
Using the soaps for 3 days now, they are nice, skin doesn't feel dry. However there is no smell to it even though i added so much essential oil. Also ,not sure how long a soap gonna last compared to the market ones, gotta wait and check.
Definitely will buy again, once this entire mold is used up.