Snugg Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Grey Leather) for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- *USA & UK BEST SELLER - Includes Lifetime Guarantee*
- Specially designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 with precise cut-outs and openings for easy access to all of the ports and features
- Snugg Promise - perfect fit, high quality materials and craftmanship
- Protective lightweight Leather with magnetic closure
- Soft and protective premium nubuck fibre interior
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
This Premium Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Leather Case in Black is made from top quality PU leather and has a soft nubuck fibre interior that protects your Tab S 8.4 from scratches and scrapes. We are so confident in the quality of the materials we use that we offer a Lifetime Guarantee.
This case has a built-in stand that allows you to watch videos or read at different angles.
The velcro flap on the inside secures your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 tightly in place whilst the elastic hand strap gives you greater security when moving your Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4.
The case also has cutouts for all of the ports and features including the camera and headphone jack as well as a stylus loop that holds your stylus securely but can be folded away if not in use.
A classic style Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Leather Case this combines robust protection with easy use and a quality finish.
- Built in Stand
- Elastic Hand Strap
- Access to all the ports and features
- In Built Stylus Loop
- Lifetime Guarantee
Why Buy From The Snugg?
- Snugg Promise
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Worldwide Brand
- Featured by Popular Tech Sites Such as MacWorld, GQ & Many More
- Trusted Brand & Product Used By Google, Coca Cola, Range Rover & Many More
1) Turn your Galaxy Tab off.
2) Switch it back on again.
3) The start screen will display the name of your tablet and model number.