Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Smead Ultracolor Expanding Files, Letter Size, 12 Pockets, Blue (70876)
|Price:||721.40 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||2,480.60 (77%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Stay organized, even when you're on the go with this 12 pocket expanding file
- Pockets have clear indexed dividers for easy viewing
- Includes preprinted and blank colored tab inserts
- Cover flap and elastic cord secures contents
- Acid free, PVC free and Archival Quality
Customers who bought this item also bought
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Stay organized, even when you're on the go. Pockets have clear indexed dividers and include preprinted and blank colored tab inserts. Cover flap and elastic cord secure contents; clear front pockets hold business or title cards. Acid free, PVC free and archival quality.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Bought this to hold a years worth of personal bills. It doesn't do the job. The plastic is very brittle, and breaks when you over-stuff it.