- Paperback: 446 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (18 May 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470666854
- ISBN-13: 978-0470666852
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.1 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,02,852 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Smashing UX Design: Foundations for Designing Online User Experiences (Smashing Magazine Book Series) Paperback – Import, 18 May 2012
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A detailed guide expounding the principles and processes behind running a successful UX design operation. (.net, September 2012)
From the Back Cover
Everything You Need to Plan, Research, and Design Great User Experiences
UX design is one of the hottest growth areas on the web. The demand for good UX practitioners has never been greater. A great user experience is now recognized as a fundamental quality of successful digital products. So how do you design great user experiences if you don t have a UX expert on hand to help you? What are the key tools and techniques every UX specialist should have at their disposal?
Smashing UX Design is a practical reference manual for UXers, designers, developers, and product managers to refer to as the UX expert on their bookshelf.
Written by two of the UK s foremost UX practitioners, Smashing UX Design provides you with a solid foundation in UX principles and practices. It includes ready–to–use tools and techniques for designing commercially successful digital products. You will learn how to satisfy users needs, meet their expectations and beyond. It covers all the bases, including:
- Understanding User–Centered Design
- Planning UX Projects and Evaluating UX Designs
- Understanding User and Business Needs
- Conducting Usability Testing, Requirements Workshops, Contextual Research, and More
- Learning UX Design Tools and Techniques
- Task Modeling, Information Architecture, Site Maps, Wireframes, and More
- Design Recipes for Great UX Components such as Homepages and Product Pages
Smashing UX Design provides web designers and developers with all the tools, techniques, and practical, hands–on guidance they need to make their lives easier.
www.wiley.com/go/smashingSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|