Smartron tbook - Windows 10, Intel CoreM, 128GB SSD, 12.2-inch Touchscreen, 2-in-1 Detachable Ultrabook Laptop
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2GHz Intel Core M-5Y10c processor
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 128GB Solid State hard drive
- 12.2-inch screen, Intel HD 5300 Graphics
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- 10 hours battery life
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
"The Smartron t.book tries to take on the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and gets a lot of things right."The Quint
" The Smartron t.book has all the elements that one looks for in a decent Windows 2-in-1 PC. You get the best of a tablet & a portable PC with the tbook, without spending a fortune."Techradar
- "It's not an easy task to establish a name and trust in consumer's eye with their first offering but Smartron has a lot going in its favour. The Indian manufacturer has delivered a decent product in a category and price-point, which does not have enough rivals as of now. Besides, the company has also announced a virtual customer support programme T Care and Google Play's equivalent T Store to sell the company's products, which can also prove beneficial to buyers."
- "The very first product from Smartron is promising. The kind of performance this 2-in-1 hybrid machine offers, it is a decent affordable alternative to Microsoft Surface Pro."
- "Smartron t-book is a good option if you are looking for a sub-50k Windows notebook that also becomes a tablet without much of an effort."
- " What makes a great hardware really great is not just the hardware packed inside but also the design that hides those components underneath."
"The t.book will impress with its battery life; plus it can also charge other devices. You will able to get through a day with heavy browsing, video chats, charging and streaming; and of course writingMint
The battery life is impressive—it will last almost 6 hours in stressful battery tests, and should easily last you a day at work on a single charge."Gadget Diary
"The Smartron t.book is a one of its kind 2-in-1 Windows 10 tablet in India. It is better than other hybrid tablets in the market right now and if you want a Microsoft Surface like system, then this is the system you should go for."Economic Times
- "Overall, it's a solid first product from the company and definitely worth a look if you need a hybrid Windows 10 device. "
- "Hyderabad-based Smartron is a startup with big ambitions. They have plans to build an ecosystem of products and IOT services for the global market. Their first product is the t.book — a Windows 10 hybrid device. While Windows hybrids are not new, they typically fall into either entry-level or absurdly expensive. This new device breaks the mould and packs a punch while doing it."
"The Smartron t.book is a stylish device that offers premium look thanks to its sturdy build and design. Running Windows 10 with 4GB RAM, it offers pretty good overall performance."The Hindu Business Line
"Smartron – one of the rare Indian start-ups that has ventured into hardware instead of software – has gotten a lot right with the t.book."Techraman
"The t-Book has a 12.2-inch WQXGA display with IPS technology and supports multi-touch, the display has an oleophopic coating that avoids fingerprint smudges. The 2560-by-1600 resolution (2K) is a surprise addition at this price segment. "
Compare with similar items
Lenovo Ideapad Miix 320 2-in-1 LAPTOP
Acer 2017 R11 11.6-inch Convertible 2-in-1 HD IPS Touchscreen Chromebook - Intel Quad-Core Celeron N3160 1.6GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD(White)
Lenovo Miix 510-12ISK 12.2-inch Touchscreen Laptop (6th Gen Core i3-6100U/4GB/128GB/Windows 10 Home/Integrated Graphics), Silver
Lenovo Miix 320, 10.1-Inch Windows Laptop, 2 in 1 Laptop, (Intel Atom X5-Z8350, 1.44 GHz, 4 GB DDR3L, 64 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home), Platinum, 80XF00DRUS
HP Pavilio x360 Convertible 11–ad023TU 2017 11.6-inch Laptop (Pentium N4200/4GB/1TB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics), Natural Silver
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||TODAY'S DEAL||Jagzee Enterprises||BIGBAG||Deal Junkies||Njoy-Buying|
|Computer Memory Size||4 GB||2 GB||6 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB|
|Processor (CPU) Model||Core M-5Y10c||Atom||—||Core i3||Atom||Pentium N4200|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Celeron||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|Processor (CPU) Speed||2 GHz||1.44 GHz||1.6 GHz||—||1.44 GHz||1.1 GHz|
|Display Size||12.2 inches||10.1 inches||11.6 inches||12.2 inches||10.1 inches||11.6 inches|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD 5300||—||intel_integrated_graphics||Integrated||integrated_graphics||Intel HD Graphics 505|
|Hard disk Description||Solid State||SSD||Solid_state_drive||Solid State||SSD||—|
|Hard Disk Size||128 GB||32 GB||32 GB||128 GB||64 GB||1 TB|
|Item Weight||1.09 kg||2 kg||1.25 kg||1.9 kg||1 kg||1.39 kg|
|Model Number||T1211||80XF00FYIN||T8TJG||510-12ISK||80XF00DRUS||x360 11-AD023TU|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows||Chrome||Windows 10 Home||Windows||Windows 10|
From the manufacturer
Style and Substance
Set yourself apart with a unique dual tone styling with an all metal unibody. Effortlessly flaunt the elegance of metal and make your very own style statement.
A Perfect Stand
Work or play? Flipping modes is a breeze with the flip-out stand on your Smartron tbook. Perfect angles for every possible scenario, because when it comes to your life, there is simply no compromise.
Full Sized Keyboard
Office is where the heart is? Carry your work anywhere with a full sized keyboard. We know you like to play hard, this keyboard is our creation for you!
Get the best from the world of Microsoft with the tbook running the latest version of Windows 10. Enhance your experience with the Smartron tbook with Windows 10.
4M Pixel Display
The 12.2" multi-touch display comes with finger-print resistant oleophobic coating with 16:10 aspect ratio. Ideal for productivity and multi-media viewing.
Connect to Anything
Connect to multiple devices with 2 USB 3.0, micro-HDMI, type C with USB 3.0 ports. Transfer all the data you need at the blink of an eye, in lighting speed.
Powered by the Intel core M processor. High performance apps and low power consumption. The tbook is faster than you can imagine.
Day Long Battery Life
Day long work? Challenge accepted! Tbook comes with a 10,000 mAh battery for 10 hours of non-stop usage. Remember to take a break, because the tbook won’t!
Never Delete Anything
Unlimited storage with tcloud and 128GB on board SSD, expandable with micro SD card slot. Why settle for less when your world now travels with you.
Power Bank for your Phone
Charge your phone through the tbook’s USB Port even in Power-off or sleep mode. A innovative new feature to simplify for energy needs. Still need more juice?
Internet of Things
Internet of things (IOT) is the network of physical devices, vehicles, buildings and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data. We promises a unique "Smartron Experience" built on world of "Internet of tronx".
Age of the tronx
The age of tronx is now! tap into the unlimited power of the cloud for your unlimited needs. Access all your relevant data across platforms in the blink of an eye. What’s more? Various layers of authentication and security ensure a seamless and perfect sync. Never lose your data again with tcloud.
With tronx you also get access to tcare. Built into the tron experience is our 24-hrs online customer support to virtually provide dedicated support for your device in no time! Connect with our support team over call, email or chat, whichever works best for you and we promise to fix your device.
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) The first being the quality of the charger. I purchased Smartron tbook 7 months ago. Within 3 months, Its charger stopped functioning. A lot of other users have the similar complaints of charger malfunction.
(2) The second problem is the poor customer service. They don’t reply to emails most of the time. On phone calls, they make you wait for long time and then either disconnect the call or make random excuses. No genuine help is offered. So, basically if your charger stops functioning in the warranty period, charger will not be replaced.
(3) Thirdly, if you plan to purchase charger by spending money, you are still out of luck. Company has stopped manufacturing tbook chargers. Tbook charger is out of stock for last 4 months. Most probably, the company does not know, how to manufacture a charger.
I purchased this product with a lot of hope. But now my tbook is lying idle. I am waiting for the charger to be replaced, for last 4 months. My work is stuck. I don’t know, for how many months, I will have to wait to get a new charger. I wasted my money, and more importantly my precious time due to this product. Don't waste your money and time on this product.
1. The laptop gets hung, if more than one app or software is running. And even if a single app is on for more than 10 minutes it goes on comma (specially mail, chrome and remote desktop)
2. A huge heating problem: First of all It gets on heat within 5 mins of Charging, and within an hour of working on power mode.
3. No Customer support,
4. Design not handy as a tab. or Laptop
I have also request for the return of the product.
I request Smartron to take the initiative and replace it with updates and enrollments. I purchased this laptop specially because it is MAKE IN INDIA. Please take an action as i really want to stay connected to my Indian tech Company.
This is the only option in this budget.
Delivery was quick.
Had a keyboard issue after unpacking.
Firmware update fixed it.
But, keyboard attachment could still be improved.
Suits my requirements.
No major issue in the 3 weeks of using it.
2 minor issues:
Heats up after a while even when playing small games like candy crush.
WiFi range seems to lower than my galaxy A8
Update after 2 months:
The notebook is not getting charged. Gave the device to service centre. It's been a month now but I neither have any update nor I have recieved the device back.
Do not buy it. If something happens to device, that's the end of it. You will have to scrap it.
Product is fine but they have the worst customer service in the world. My charger stopped working after 2 mother i call them 1th time they picked it up i told them about the issue they sad i need to buy new charger wen i told them its in warranty they said they will call me back. They dont call me back and now i can not reach customers care they have blocked me or something they don't replay to emails its impossible 🙅 to write on thir feedback column on their website (because websites Suck's)
Most recent customer reviews
- Got the review unit on launch, which was already faulty out of the box.Read more
it ca beat even surface pro