- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility. Here's how
Smart Saver Pulse Digital Premium Fingertip Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Alarm, Beep and Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index Finger SpO2 Tracker (Black)
|Price:||₹ 1,599.00 Details FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 3,400.00 (68%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- LIFETIME CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Please Note that only Bigtime Enterprises has the rights to Sell Smart Saver Products .Our Product comes with 12 Months Warranty on all manufacturing Defects from date of purchase . For any issue or queries regarding the product you can contact us on email or our customer Support Whatsapp
- SAFE AND COMFORTABLE-The finger chamber is constructed from hypoallergenic medical grade silicone to help protect those with allergy sensitivities and the chamber is designed to work with a wide range
- EASY AND CONVENIENCE-All of the information on the two colored display is neatly organized with SpO2, PR-bpm (pulse) , pulse strength and Perfusion index. The bright OLED display offers an easy viewing experience that works well in both dark and light environments. All easily visible and coordinated for quick assessments
- FAST AND ACCURATE- You will get the results in only 5 seconds Using the most advanced MCU chip and gravity sensor, the blood oxygen monitor fingertip signal is collected by the photoelectric sensing principle, even with low perfusion and finger shake, can still get accurate reading results within ± 1% precision for medical use
- PROFESSIONAL REMINDER - will warn you with beeps sound and when your Oxygen and Pulse are beyond the presented thresholds
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Smart Saver|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||AAA Battery Required which are already Included with the product|
|Specific Uses For Product||To Measure SPO2 and Pulse Rate|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required.
- Package Dimensions : 15 x 10 x 10 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Smart Saver
- ASIN : B08DBT73PS
- Item model number : SS-OXMTR-M170
- Country of Origin : Hong Kong
- Manufacturer : Smart Saver, Bigtime Enterprises , Customer Support Whatsapp:9717273404
- Imported By : © Copyright Design mark Number: 92450
- Item Weight : 100 g
- Best Sellers Rank: #411 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Smart Saver Premium Pulse Oximeter by Bigtime Enterprises/ Oxygen Saturation Monitor With Taiwan Chipset takes accuracy very seriously. It monitors your pulse rate and SpO2 ( blood oxygen saturation level), shows the data on a large digital Dual-Color OLED display. Top grade LED and sensor allows SpO2 and pulse rate measurement at low blood perfusion index. Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index can help you to judge if the measurement is proper and the data is accurate.
From the manufacturer
Oximeter is quick and easiest way to monitor blood oxygen level and heart rate. Oximeter uses Infrared technology to measure blood oxygen level and heart rate. It can rapidly detect even the smallest changes in the oxygen levels.
How to Use
- A clip-like device will be placed on your finger index finger
- One may feel a small amount of pressure, but there is no pain or pinching.
- The device is kept on for as long as needed to monitor your pulse and oxygen saturation.
- Once the test is over, the device will be removed.
The pulse oximeter is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe. It’s most commonly put on a finger, and it’s often used in a critical care setting like emergency rooms or hospitals.