- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: RHUK; Latest edition (16 September 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0099225611
- ISBN-13: 978-0099225614
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.8 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,530 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 99.00 Delivery charge
Small Is Beautiful: A Study of Economics as if People Mattered Paperback – 16 Sep 1993
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"A book of heart and hope and downright common sense about the future." (Peter Lewis Daily Mail)
About the Author
Before the publication of Small is Beautiful, his bestselling reappraisal of Western economic attitudes, DR. E. F. SCHUMACHER was already well known as an economist, journalist and progressive entrepreneur. Born in Germany, he first came to England in 1930 as a Rhodes Scholar to study economics at New College, Oxford. In later years, his advice on problems of rural development was sought by many overseas governments.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He has substantiated his arguments with his knowledge in economics.
Its a good book. A must read book for civil servants, public policy makers and similar aspirants