- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: Sumach Press (7 May 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1894549643
- ISBN-13: 978-1894549646
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 115.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 54.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Slanderous Tongue: A Sumach Mystery Paperback – Import, 7 May 2007
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
About the Author
Jill Culiner is a professional photographer and consummate traveller who divides her time between Toronto and France.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Foreigner was called upon to investigate the case of Didier because her lover, the veterinarian, knows that his wife slept with Didier and shared love letters with him to show her affection. This fact would place the vet in suspicion of the police, and he did not want to be placed into custody for the disappearance. As she decides to take on the case of the missing gardener, she realizes the locals are not willing to divulge any information to a stranger. The Foreigner skillfully finds out that Didier is quite the ladies man, and having an affair with the married women in Epineux-le-Rainsouin. She becomes intrigued and asks herself, "Why will the town will not investigate the crime?" So begins the inquisitive discovery into "What happened to Mr. Didier Blot?"
I didn't enjoy the book that much because the mystery was really not what I expected, yet it kept me engaged to get to the bottom of the situation. Since the book was riddled with the rumors and secrets of the towns people it created a chaos that a reader may not be prepared for in the end. Unlike other mysteries I've read, Slanderous Tongue does not provide background information about some of the characters and their involvement with others in the town. You definitely have to go back through the book to pick out clues in order to realize the book ended the way it was intended to end.