- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|Sale:||1,299.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||300.00 (19%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
When a heroic security expert is tasked with detailing the flaws of a mysterious building called The Pearl, he has no idea that he is about to stare down his own vulnerabilities. And, unfortunately, it's not just his life that is at stake. He's brought his family with him on what was supposed to be an idyllic vacation-but now they'll all be very lucky to escape The Pearl with their lives intact.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
#2. If you look back at just incredibly EVIL villains as they've been portrayed in films for the past 30 years, it's now always over the top and unrealistic. The movie loses all credibility.
What happened to realism? That's what gets you hooked and pulls you in to a film. Plausibility! If you can't watch a film for more than 5 minutes without thinking "OK, that would never happen in a million years..." it's just insulting.
If you don't care about any of those things, you might enjoy it. Good Luck.